So Near Yet So Far

Rhythms Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been two weeks since the party , Hwa Young didn’t hear any words from Yoongi. She has given up on looking forward for him to come to her. The sad girl lost in her day dream while cleaning the counter top at the café. The café where she was working is not always busy. It’s an old café which was owned by Mr Song. There were only three of them working. One is behind the cashier taking order and the other two will be in charge of serving the customer. Both Hwa Young and Hye In work there for almost a year now. Hye In’s father insisted her to further her study but she was still mad at him that she refused by giving an excused that she wanted to have a break first. “..Hwa Youngie…you are spacing out….” Hye In snapped her fingers infront of her. Hwa Young returned to what she’s doing cleaning the counter top. She returned to sit behind the cashier waiting for the next customer to walk in.

 

The door chimed when someone walked in. “….yes…how can I help…” Hwa Young’s eyes widened to see the pale man standing infront of her smiling. “….hello Hwa young…how are you …” Yoongi greeted her. “..I..I’m fine..thank you…how do you know I work here…”.Hwa Young asked still staring at him. “…I have my ways….what time you finished your shift?....” he asked as he looked at his wrist watch. “…umm..not until 9pm later….” She answered nervously. “..I’ll see you then later…” the pale man answered her in a hurry. Hye In eyed her best friend with a teasing smile. “…would you like anything?….my treat….” Hwa Young politely offered. “…sure ..01 ice Americano…”. Hwa young quickly make one for this special person. “..there you go…enjoy it….” Hwa Young handed him the drink. “…thanks!...I need to go now…I’ll see you later…” Yoongi said and he winked at her. She just watched his back as he walked out from the café. “…see…I told you he’ll come back for you….” Hye In put her arms around her best friend’s shoulder.

 

Later that evening just as Hwa Young about to walked to the bus stop Yoongi was waiting outside the café leaning against his car. He waved at her and Hwa Young quickened her steps to reach him. “..hi…” Yoongi greeted her. “..Hi…have you been waiting too long..?” she asked. “..aahh..no..I’m just eager to see you that’s why I came a bit early….c’mon let’s go…” the man opened the car door for her. “..where are we going?....” Hwa Young asked as she saw unfamiliar street. “..have you eaten?...let’s have something to eat first….” Yoongi told her. His vehicle stopped infront of an Italian restaurant. “..do you like Italian food?....” “..it’s fine…anything will do…”.Hwa Young’s cheek turned red all of a sudden. She seldom eat Italian food because it is expensive. In her head she scolded herself “…why am I like this…I had with this man I should be comfortable with him…”. They ordered food and drinks. “…so..why are you coming to see me?...I thought you just don’t want to see me anymore…” Hwa Young said softly. “…I told you I’ll call you again didn’t I?...but it’s better to see you face to face….”Hwa Young looked at him in confused. “….actually my songs have been successfully produced and I’ve been busy that’s why I didn’t call you sooner…..I want to celebrate with you….”Yoongi explained. “…me?...what about the rest of your friends…aren’t you supposed to celebrate with them...?...” Hwa Young so surprised to hear his statement. “..I will this weekend…but I want to celebrate with you first….and I missed you Hwa Young…” Yoongi reached out to touch her hand. It feels like a dream for the man she fell in love with just confessed that he missed her. “…uuhh.. well..congratulations I’m happy for you…” she said shyly. “ ..dont you miss me?...” the pale man yet good looking asked. “…I do …” she said in a low voice but surely Yoongi heard her said it. “..let’s eat the food is here…”. Both of them enjoying their meal. While they were in the car going nowhere in particular Yoongi held her hands “…. kiss me….” he suddenly said while driving. He pulled her closer to him and without realizing Hwa Young already all over Yoongi kissing him. The vehicle turned to a country side route and led to a small motel. Yoongi checked them in. The hot make out session turned to a hot love making.

 

“….I just need you now….Hwa Youngie…and I know you want me too….”. Being so inexperience Hwa Young was on cloud nine. For this man she’s willing to sacrifice anything. She just love him too much even though it’s just within weeks knowing Yoongi. After the hot session both figures remained in bed cuddling each other. “…..do you write a lot of songs?....” Hwa Young asked.”..yes..that’s what I love the most…I want to be a producer one day….it is my dream….”. Yoongi answered her in his raspy voice. “..I’m happy for you…I’m sure you will be famous one day….you know I will always support you….so what instrument do you play?...” she continued. “… piano…it’s my first love….” Yoongi simply answered. “…any of your friends into music as well?....” Hwa Young asked again wanting to know more about Yoongi. “…yes…they are..Namjoon and Hobi mainly…they help me with the lyrics too….” Yoongi slowly talked about his friends.

 

He told her they’ve been friends so long and trust each other. He told about Taehyung, Jimin and SeokJin came from a rich family background. While Jungkook is Jimin’s best friend since young. He also told her his family is not doing too well that’s why he really want to succeed to help them. The more Hwa Young listened to his story telling the deeper she fell for this man. She just swallowed a lump in due through out their conversation nothing about their relationship being mentioned. Even Yoongi didn’t ask anything about her too. Deep down in her heart she just knew that Yoongi needed her just for his companion. It is enough for her as long as they can be together and spend their intimate times together. Maybe one day Yoongi will open up to her and take her seriously. She maybe stupid but it made her happy just to see this beautiful man.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter