Fainted

Rhythms Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been two weeks since Yoongi broke up with Yeon Hee. He stayed inside his studio and didn’t come out. Only Namjoon and Jhope dared to barge in his studio. “…Yoongi…you need to stop this ….pull yourself together!….it’s not the end of the world….if you want girls I can bring you tons of girls….you just choose who do you want….” Namjoon scolded him. There has been a delayed on releasing their album because of Yoongi’s personnel problem. Yoongi sat infront of his computer staring blankly at the dark screen. There was dark shadow under his eyes. His face looked thinner and he was even more paler than usual. “…this is not you…Yoongi…don’t let your dream crashing down just because of a girl….it’s not the end…this is just a beginning for us….c’mon buddy…you still have us….you will never be alone….”. then Yoongi looked up at his friend and this was the first time Namjoon saw Yoongi cried. He walked to him and hugged Yoongi tapping his back. Yoongi was so heart broken. It really pained his friends to see him so down. Yoongi wiped away his tears “…I’m sorry…I shouldn’t be so carried away..and stupid..I should have listened to Tae’s warning before…I was so blinded because of her beauty and charms….”.

 

It was a Friday evening and the club was full house again. Hwa Young started her shift as usual. She knew it was going to be a long night and going to be very busy. She felt a bit tired since she was working in the morning. Sometimes she just forgot to eat because she was too tired and went straight to sleep. Minyuk knew that Hwa Young was doing two jobs and he noticed her tiredness “…Hwa Young…. are you alright?....you look a bit pale….have you eaten?....” Minyuk asked as he felt so concerned about her. “…I’m fine just tired a little but I’ve eaten…” she lied. She lost a bit of weight and she do looked thinner than before. “….okay if you say so….just take it easy….” Minyuk told her.

 

The music already blasted filling up the whole area. People were busy dancing having the time of their life. Manager Choi was looking for Hwa Young. “…where is Hwa Young?...I want her to serve the VIP room….”. Then Hwa Young appeared with a tray in her hands. “..there you are…Okay I want you bring as much drinks as possible to the VIP room. Because director Park told me earlier so that they will not be disturbed backs and forwards asking for more beverages….”. Hwa Young just nodded her head. She knew that she was going to ‘ their’ room which means the members along with their girlfriends will be there. With a heavy sighed Hwa Young walked to the room and entered without looking specifically at anyone in the room. Eventhough the lights were dimmed she can still see the seven of them in the room along with some girls. She lowered her head a little bit and slowly put down the bottles of wine and whiskeys on the table. She organized the glasses carefully. They were all busied talking and drinking. She took a quick glance at Yoongi who had a girl in his arms. But the girl was not the director’s daughter. A different one tonight. “….could you please get me one whiskey on the rock…” she heard a demanded request from Yoongi. She was shaking and her stomach cramped all of a sudden. She tried to lift the bottle of whiskey when she dropped it on the floor and smashed it with the liquid spilling out of the bottle. “…idiots!...what have you done!..” the girl next to Yoongi stood up then Jungkook realized he quickly rushed to Hwa Young. Hwa Young’s body slowly fell to the ground and she collapsed without realizing anything except of darkness.

“…..what the ?!....” Yoongi once again froze staring at the collapsed body on the floor. “….Hwa Young?....” he looked around then back to Jungkook who was on his knees trying to wake Hwa Young up. He looked at Yoongi “….hyung..I can explain…” he nervously told him. Then Taehyung walked over to Jungkook. The rest of the members all stood up. Jimin came to stand by Yoongi. “..hyung…let me explain….but you need to calm down…” Yoongi ignored him but instead he kneeled down to have a closer look at Hwa Young. “….call the ing ambulance!....” Taehyung shouted as he tried to sat her up but to no avail. Jungkook quickly dialed his phone. “….everyone leave!....now…” Namjoon looked at the girls in the room except for the members.

 

Yoongi was speechless he only managed to look at the girl. The girl he left eight years ago now lying in front of him lifeless. Hwa Young was taken to the hospital. “..Kookie, you come with me…” Yoongi told Jungkook to come with him to the hospital too. Minyuk heard about this he asked permission from his supervisor because he knew Hwa Young do not have anyone closer other than him. He rushed by himself to the hospital tailing the ambulance. At the hospital Hwa Young was put on a drip. She was placed in a room. “….Park Hwa Young’s family?....” the doctor called. Yoongi was about to stand up but Taehyung already rushed to the doctor. “…I’m her friend…” the doctor looked at Taehyung then Yoongi and Jungkook also walked to where the doctors was standing “…alright…doesn’t matter as long as you all knew her…she’s actually suffering from a sudden extreme fatigueness….now where is she working?....” “..at my club…she’s actually my employee…” Jungkook answered the doctor. “….do they do long hours ?...” the doctor added. “…no it is the standard hours for shift workers that is from 5 till 1am the most….”. Jungkook tried to ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter