Browsing

Rhythms Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi sat down behind his computer screen in his studio. He sat back on his swivel chair while his fingers busy swiping side to side the pictures on his phone screen. Since the day he broke up with Yeon Hee , Yoongi seldom go back to his apartment. Too many memories with Yeon Hee and he still uncomfortable with what he saw on that day. It pained him to remember everything and wished to vanish it form his mind. He rather spent most of his time in the studio and making his music. Namjoon and Jhope understood him well and they just let him do what he wanted. They do come to the studio when they need to do something together. A ding sound can be heard as Yoongi’s studio door opened. Only Namjoon and Jhope had the access to enter. “….yo!....what’s up Yoongi?....” Namjoon barged in with Jhope and sat on the leather couch in the studio. “…emm…nothing….just looking through something….” Yoongi answered without lifting his head from his phone screen. “….what are you looking at that so important……is it some girls?....”Namjoon teased with Hoseok chuckling by his side. “… you!...do you think I’m only looking at pictures….?” Yoongi still focusing on his phone screen. “…..hey….Yoongi…you look bothered? …what’s wrong?.....” Hoseok turned to ask him.

 

*** Jhope also called by s ‘ Hoseok’ casually because that is his real name.

 

“….Hobi…Joonie…take a look at this…..” Yoongi told the two friends and they walked over to where Yoongi was sitting. The light brown haired man handed his phone to them. Namjoon quickly took the phone and his eyes busy scanning through the images on the phone screen. He seemed to be in deep thought “…..who’s the boy Yoongi?....” Namjoon asked as he passed the phone to Hoseok. “…..Hwa Young’s son…..I met him at the hospital….” Yoongi turned to look at the tall man with a cute dimple. “…..what do you think?......” he added. “…..you want to know the what I think?....I think that boy is a carbon copy of you.....he has the same stupid swag look as you man!....”. Namjoon blinked several times “….is he yours?....” he completed his words bluntly. Yoongi was silenced for a while “……to be honest I don’t know Joonie…..I don’t ing know!......” Yoongi hissed as he stood up messaging his forehead. “…..why don’t you ask her?......” Hoseok suggested. “…I don’t know…she might not telling the truth…because …..she must have hated me…I ing left her!…..I don’t blame her…..it’s all my fault….”. “….Yoongi ….it’s not wrong to know the truth….just go and ask her…..”. Hoseok said with courage.

 

“…..Kookie I need your help…..” Yoongi spoke on the phone. “….anything hyung…what is it?.....” . “…can you get me Hwa Young’s home address?.....” without asking further Jungkook simply said “…I’ll text you her address let me check on that one….”. The light brown haired man put away his phone and sighed heavily. “…just let us know if you need us…Yoongi…we’ll always be here…..” Namjoon reminded him. “….I’ll let you know….” Yoongi nodded his head “…hey….thanks…” he added before the two males left the studio.

 

Hwa Young was discharged the following day and returned home with the help of Minyuk. She was still on sick leave for a few days given by the doctor. Minyuk as bubbly kept on reminding her to rest well and eat proper food. He also bought her a lot of food to fill up Hwa Young’s fridge. Because he knew that Hwa Young’s fridge normally almost empty with only a few cartons of fresh milk and juices along with some eggs. “….Minyuk…thank you so much for helping me….You have done so much for me….I’ve taken up so much of time….you should be out there going out on a date with a girl ……” Hwa Young hugged her friend. “…don’t worry noona…you know that I like you….and I really don’t mind doing all these for you….” . Hwa Young knew that Minyuk has confessed to her that he really likes her and didnt mind the between them. Somehow Hwa Young insisted him to call her noona.

 

….flashback….

 

“…..Minyuk …ah…I appreciate that you ‘ve been honest with me with your feelings….but I cant accept your feelings right now….and maybe not ever…because all I see in you is just a friend and a brother kind of relationship…..I’m sorry….I hope you will meet a nice girl who loves you more than herself…..you deserve a better person than me…..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter