The Day

Rhythms Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“....Youngjoon...ah... just stay at home..okay...eomma has prepared some food....I’m going to work now ....” Hwa Young quickly put on her working shoes and made her way to the door. “...yes..eomma...bye!...i love you...” the boy popped out his head from his door. Youngjoon walked back to his desk and looked at the stand calendar on his desk. It was marked with a star on the day’s date in which the young boy knew that his daddy is getting married. Youngjoon slowly walked to his bed and laid down on the bed. He missed Yoongi since they left for Jeju. But he knew this was nothing compared to what his mother felt. The boy put a side the feelings and walked out his room to watch tv. Hwa Young arrived at the club as usual. “...Hwa Young..ah...we are expecting a lot of customers today....please prepare a lot of the beverages and take some more from the chill room....” the Manager told her before he left the bar counter. “...yes sir...will do...” Hwa Young bowed her head and made her way to the chill room. Her mind was miles away wondering how was Yoongi’s doing on his wedding day. He must be looking as good as ever that was why she fell in love with him from the first time she met him. Sometime she thought to herself how she wished that she fell out of love from him. She wanted to forget him and get on with her life without him. “...Hwa Young...ah!...” her colleague Mi Ran tapped on her shoulder. Hwa Young jumped and returned to the present “....oohh..I’m sorry...” “..are you alright?....something troubling you?.....” Mi Ran told her. “..no..I’m fine...just tired....thanks for asking...”. Hwa Young continued with her work and she out an extra attention to it just to distract her mind from thinking about the pale man.

 

The hotel was full with friends and relatives. The banquet hall was decorated heavenly. A combination of red and pink roses filled up the hall. “.....are you okay?....” Hoseok was in the room with Yoongi. He was dressed in his black suit and no doubt Yoongi was looking very handsome. But there was no smile on his face instead he looked sad. “...yes..I’m fine thank you...Hobi...”. “..here drink this...at least to ease your nervousness.....” Hoseok handed him a glass of water. “...c’mon let get ready you need to be out there now...” Yoongi walked out together with Hoseok from the room. All guests were already seated and Yoongi was standing at the end of the altar with a priest waiting for the bride to enter. The mc announced that the bride was to enter. The door was opened and there’s Yoongi’s bride walking with a smile looking so beautiful. Her father walked her on the altar with his arm linked to his daughter’s. All the members were there to see the wedding of their friend. “....where is Taehyung?...” Namjoon whispered to Jin. “..he’s somewhere outside earlier...don’t worry he’ll be here.....” Jin whispered back. Jimin and Jungkook looking at each other but didn’t say anything.

 

Mr Lee handed his daughter’s hand to Yoongi and both bride and groom facing the priest. The priest started his speech and everyone was silence until he reached at his words “...speak now or forever hold your peace....” a voice broke the silence “.....wait!...I have something to say....please....” a handsome man walked towards the front approaching the couple and the priest. Everyone was shocked with the sudden interruption from this good looking man. He was very well dressed up in a suit. “.....father...they shouldn’t get married...I mean they cannot get married....” “...and why is that?....” the priest asked with a curious expression. “....Jackson!..how dare you interrupt our wedding...” Yeon Hee said angrily at the man. Then two security guards came up to hold Jackson by the arm as ordered by Mr Lee. “....no..please let him speak...” the priest told the security to let go of his arms. “.....Yeon Hee....how can you marry him..while you are carrying my child....please I will take care of you and our baby..” “..what?!...” Yoongi snapped at the man then he turned his gaze to his bride to be. Jackson Wang confessed again in front of the priest and Yoongi “....I’m sorry ....she is pregnant of my child....” “...is this true Yeon Hee?....” the girl was sweating and her face turned pale. With shaky voice she admitted it and started to sob. “...you mean you lied all this time...saying that the child is mine?!...” Mr Lee walked to them and said “...Yoongi ..you shouldn’t listen to this crap...this man is lying....he wanted to ruin this wedding because he’s been crazy in love with Yeon Hee. “....shut the up!...” Yoongi shouted. “..it’s true...hyung...he is the baby’s father...I have evidence of everything...” kim Taehyung appeared out of nowhere now standing in front of them.

 

...flashback.....

 

“....now you better start the explaining everything....” Taehyung released the model’s collar. The model straightened himself and sat up. “...the day I accompanied her to the hospital when she was feeling sick...that’s when we found out she was pregnant....she told me she doesn’t want the baby....because she is still young and afraid that it will ruin her body...she wanted an abortion..I told her not to because I love her and I want to take care of the baby and her...but she won’t let me....I’m just a model..she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter