Offer

Rhythms Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


“....I need a job Tae....somewhere far...I know you have contacts....I’m sorry for asking...” Hwa Young looked desperate as she pleaded in front of Kim Taehyung. “....when I was in Jeju...I went to one of the clubs which happened to be a casino... ‘ Gongzi Jeju casino’...it’s your family’s right?....”. “...yes..but I don’t think Yoongi hyung will allows that....” Taehyung answered slowly. “...it’s not his concern anymore....Youngjoon will be transferring school in Jeju too...I have arranged everything...Yoongi is transferring money every month for Youngjoon’s welfare....he had agreed to this because I didn’t want anything else but just Youngjoon’s financial side....” “...Hwa Young...are you sure with this?...I’m sure Yoongi hyung is not going to be happy....he’ll kill me if he knew that I helped.....” Taehyung asked again. “...very sure...just don’t tell him ...yet...I’ll let him know when the time is right....he is busy now....”. “....very well....when do you want to start?....” the gorgeous man asked as he take out his phone to call someone. “...the sooner the better...”. Both went their separate ways after the meeting. 

“...oppa...what do you think of this dress?....” Yeon Hee was whining when they were at the wedding boutique. “..just choose which ever you like....” Yoongi answered uninterestedly while his fingers were busy scrolling up and down something on his phone. The pale man sat silently in his chair looking at a girl’s face with a light smile on her face staring back at him. Then there were their picture together when he took it after proposing her. His fingers caressing the girl’s face. “....oppa!...you need to look at me....how do I look?....” Yoongi looked up and saw his future bride in front of him “....it looks good...” he answered in short. The girl told the lady that she need to do some alteration because the dress was a bit tight on the hip. Her tummy started to show her small bump since it’s almost reaching 10 weeks of her pregnancy. “....I’m hungry....can we go and eat first....I’m craving for some pasta....” once again Yeon Hee whined at Yoongi. “...okay..I’ll take you to an Italian restaurant....”. Yeon Hee was ordering some pasta while Yoongi odered one for himelf too. The food arrived and Yeon Hee quickly picked up her fork to eat”...this looks delicious...” Yoongi was staring at the food and remembered how Hwa Young loved Italian food so much. “...Oppa you are spacing out...let’s eat..it’s getting cold...”Yoongi returned to the present and slowly eat his food with a lost of appetite. 

It’s been a week since Hwa Young left for Jeju. She tendered her 24hrs resignation to Jungkook and told him that she was leaving. Both Jungkook and Jimin were surprised at her sudden resignation. Hwa Young didn’t tell them that she was going to Jeju. The two men didn’t ask much because she knew it was for the best. Hye In was the one who has been helping her even though she did not really like it because they will be not seeing each other that much. But if this going to make her best friend happy so be it.  Hwa Young had moved into a small one bedroom apartment somewhere in Seogwipo. Taehyung has kindly got her a job at the ‘ Gongzi casino’ as a waitress. With her experience working at ‘Euphoria’club she has no problem doing the same job. Except there were a lot of foreigners coming to the casino because it’s the main attraction. Hwa Young need to learn a little of English which she found very difficult. She just knew a few words like greetings and saying thank you. But this is noting to worried about. One evening Hw aYooung received a phone call and it’s Yoongi. “....Yeoboseyo?....” Hwa Young answered “.....Hwa Young!...why didn’t you tell me that you are leaving for Jeju!....” Yoongi’s voice sounded angry. “...I meant to tell you..” “..but you didn’t..!..” Yoongi cut her words before she could finish explaining. “....look..Yoongi...we are doing fine here....and you’ve been busy....I don’t want to bother you....” “.... it Hwa Young!...I’ll make time if it’s for you..!...you left me!....” Yoongi was really upset. “...Yoongi..please...listen to me first....there’s no point now....I’m here already....when you have time you can come and visit Youngjoon...do you want to speak to him....” Hwa Young didn’t want to speak any longer because she might cried and quickly called Youngjoon “...honey...appa’s on the phone...” the young boy took the phone and talk to his father. After a few minutes “...eomma!...appa wants to talk to you again...” reluctantly Hwa Young took the phone “....look...I’m just worried ..are you sure you are okay?....” Yoongi’s voice seemed to calm down now. “...yes..dont worry....I guess it’s good night now...” Hwa Young responded. “...I miss ...” Yoongi’s voice was stopped when Hwa Young quickly spoke “....dont..please.....just ...goodnight ...” the line was cut and Yoongi whispered “...I miss you ..Hwa Youngie..”. Hwa Young put away the phone and cried softly to herself “..I miss you too Yoongi...it kills me...”.

Yoongi has been so quiet and he stayed in his studio

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter