Letting Go

Rhythms Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door opened Hwa Young slowly walked in. “....Hwa Young!....” Yoongi rushed to her and held her tight in his arms. “...I’m sorry....I didn’t mean to hurt you....believe me...I’m done with her...I don’t know why only now she ...” “ ...Yoongi....it’s okay...I understand....” Hwa Young pulled away and cut his words before he could finish it. “..Hwa Youngie....” Yoongi whispered softly her name. “....maybe we never meant to be together.....I thought meeting you again is the most wonderful thing happened to me.....but I guess it’s just bringing more ....” Hwa Young blinked a tear that pooled her eyes. She held out her hands to caressed his cheek “....the whole time that we spent together has been wonderful and I never regret it...Youngjoon is everything to me..as much as you are to me....but it’s just not our destiny to be together.....” “....Hwa Youngie...please don’t do this to me...please baby....” Yoongi’s eyes were teary and he tightened his gripped on her shoulder. “....I’m letting you go ...Yoongi....it’s for the best....just take care of yourself ....” Hwa Young said it calmly. “...Hwa Young...I’m not letting you go!....I have you and Youngjoon!...” Yoongi pulled her back in his arms. Hwa Young’s tears flowing like a river. She pulled away and wiped her tears away. “…I should be happy for you…..just let me go like you did years ago......and ….You can still see Youngjoon..….”. Yoongi’s hold loosened “…Hwa Youngie….” He managed a whisper “…stay with me tonight….please….”. Th girl looked at him and nodded her head “…..I’ll stay with you….”. In her mind it will be the last and she wanted to bury it forever in her memory.

 

They both lying in the bed. Yoongi’s arm securely wrapped around her small body. Hwa Young found it difficult to fall asleep. She closed her eyes and the smell of Yoongi which she loves so much will remained with her. Her fingers playing with the ring that the man put on hours ago. “…I’m not giving up .....Hwa Young…” the pale man said as with his eyes closed. While Hwa Young looked up and kissed him on the cheek without saying a word. Yoongi opened his eyes and held her tight against his chest. His other hands pressing the girl’s head to lean closer to him. Their lips soon connected to each other. He kissed her passionately but Hwa Young pulled away and looked at him in the eye. Her mind was saying to get away from him but her heart was saying another thing. Without thinking further Hwa Young kissed him again. Yoongi turned her and he is hovering over her “….I want you.. ..Hwa Youngie…so badly…..” he leaned closer again and kiss her passionately. They made love passionately all through the night. Either Yeon Hee or Mr Lee were forgotten. They only cared about themselves. Kisses after kisses which they lost counts already. Until finally they reached their ends and exhaustedly came together. Hwa Young fell asleep right after that keeping aside her worriedness of what to expect the next day. Deep down her heart she already knew what she decided to do.

 

In the morning Yoongi was awakened to the sound of his phone ringing. He sat up and searched for his phone and looked at the phone screen ‘Hobi’. “….Yoongi!....rough night?....you overslept buddy!....” Hoseok’s cheerful voice as always filled up Yoongi’s phone speaker “…what time is it?....” Yoongi’s groggy voice responded “…it’s almost 11 am dude….get your off the bed right now!...Namjoon’s been hyper since the last one hour…..” the handsome man added “…get the right here now Yoongi!..or I’ll separate your off your body!....” Namjoon’s screaming at the background. “..you heard him….” Hoseok warned the sleepy man. “…I’ll be there soon…. it!....” Yoongi quickly sprung out of bed. He didn’t see Hwa Young. He knew she must have left earlier but where to. Youngjoon must have been at school. He texted her asking her whereabout. After he had his morning shower he got dress quickly and left to the studio. Yoongi kept on looking at his phone but there was no message from Hwa Young. Yoongi arrived at the studio and rushed to where his two friends were waiting. “...sorry guys!....” he said as he entered the studio. Namjoon looked furious “....damn it Yoongi!...you know how ing timportant this is to us....what the hell has happened to you?!...” “....I’m sorry...I have issued last night...and I got to fix it !....” Yoongi carelessly answered him. “..and did you ing fix it?!....”Namjoon hissed once again. “...wow..wo.. calm down Namjoon....try to understand Yoongi....it’s okay man...we got time...stop this stupid arguing and let’s get on with the recording.....”. Namjoon did not answer back he sighed heavily then reached for the pile of notes which was sitting on the desk. “...thanks...” Yoongi whispered at Hobi.

 

They spend hours in the studio and as usual Namjoon was back to his ways of working professionally. Once they have finished half of the recording the three men took a short break. This did not escape Namjoon to notice that Yoongi looked bothered and worried. He asked finally “....look..I’m sorry for yelling at you earlier....” “..no..it’s okay...I understand why you were mad...it’s my fault....” Yoongi said calmly. “...is everything okay with you?....” the silver haired man asked again. “..yes..no...” Yoongi looked at him. Namjoon frowned to his respond. “..actually no...I’ve ed up...”. The pale man sank in his seat while resting his head against the chair head rest. Yoongi slowly told him of what happened.

 

“....that bastard...I’ll kicked his !....he hurt you again!....” Hye In was boiling and she wanted to meet Yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter