Grand Opening

Rhythms Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwa Young was getting ready for her 01st day to work at the club. Luckily Mr Lim told her only to start at the convenient store not until the following week which was Monday. Hwa Young arrived at the club 15mins earlier and she has enough time to change into her uniform. Her uniform fit well on her body. Her curve was more visible then the usual. She normally wore jeans and tshirt or aloose shirt. Hwa Young seemed to be thinner than before but she still looked attractive. “…pheww…look at you…” Minyuk teased as they gathered in the main hall of the club where everyone is ready for the evening’s event. Minyuk placed himself behind the bar counter. One of the supervisor showing him all the beverages. Minyuk was familiar with most of the beverages because he ever worked at a pub when he was studying in Australia. That was why he was so confident that he got the job.

 

The club started to fill up. Most tables were occupied and loud music filling up the whole area already. Hwa young already on her feet moving forwards and backwards taking orders. While she was preparing the glasses on the tray then the music was lowered down. Then a loud applause came from the crowds while she can see Jimin and Jungkook walked in followed by Taehyung and Jin. They looked so handsome in their suits. Jungkook was giving a speech by welcoming everyone to the new club. He also did not forget to thanked all were there. Another loud applause from the crowds. Then the party began. Not long after that Hwa Young was busy again with lots of beverages to be delivered to tables. Then she saw a familiar figure walked in looking so cool as she used to see but this time his arm was linked to a girl whose dress is showing most of her body. She looks beautiful and y. Who wouldn’t want to be by Min Yoongi’s side when he was so popular and famous. He was even richer now. Yoongi looked more handsome and mature then eight years ago. Hwa Young bit her lips and the girl kept on leaning towards him as if whispering something to his ear.

 

“…Hwa Young!....please send this drinks to the VIP room….dont make any mistake…because this is your first day make sure it will not be your ing last day..understand?....”. manager Choi warned her. “…no worries sir!....”.She took the tray and made her way to the room. She straightened her skirt trying to pull it down but at no avail due the skirt was already short showing almost her entire thighs and legs. She walked to the table “…!... it’s the boss table and there Min ing Yoongi sitting with his arms wrapped around the girl’s waist…” Hwa Young cursed in her head. She realized that Jungkook and Jimin noticed her delivering the drinks. There were two other girls at the table.They probably Jimin’s friends besides the girl who sat next to Yoongi. They all looked beautiful and y. Their dress were so short which almost showing their asses. Hwa Young lowered down her head so that none of them would recognize her. Jungkook quickly stood up and covered her from Yoongi’s view “…just leave the drinks on the table we can manage….” He told her. “….let her pour the drinks….I want one if you don’t mind.…Jungkook ?….” Hwa Young heard the female voice asking for the drinks. Jungkook turned to her “..it’s okay sir…I’ll do it….” Hwa Young managed to whisper and she quickly pour the alcohol into the glass. “ ..please make it two ..I want one too…” the raspy voice that she missed so much now talking. Hwa Young’s hand was shaking but she managed to pour the drinks steadily. Jungkook noticed her nervousness and quickly took the glasses from her “…I’ll take this you can go….”.Hwa Young bowed her head and quickly walked away. “…who is she Jungkook?.....she has a nice body….I didn’t get to see her name tag…” Taehyung asked. “…knock it off!....she’s new here….dont you ing dare…” Jimin warned Taehyung. “….why not?..is she your girlfriend?....or your toy?.... ” Taehyung just didn’t want to give up. “…no..she is just a friend…good friend….but she wanted to work here due to family commitment….just leave her alone okay….you can find others much better…ier…we have plenty…”Jimin handed Taehyung a drink to divert his attention. “…okay I’ll let it go this time…if I see her again..I will not let the chance go…she’s definitely something….”. Jimin just laugh weakly. “…c’mon hyung….let’s have fun and dance….” Jungkook led Taehyung and Jimin to the dance floor.

 

Yoongi who has been quiet since earlier only continued drinking his alcohol. Not long Namjoon and Jhope appeared “ ..…hello!....what’s up…where’s the rest….” “..they are dancing…” Jin answered. “….Yoongi…we almost complete the album…I think it’s better we go through it again for a final checked….” Namjoon told Yoongi who was typing something on is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter