A Date

Rhythms Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“...Hwa Young....I like to go on a date with you.....” the girl almost choked on her food and quickly took a sip of her drink. She coughed several times until Yoongi stood up and reached for her back. Rubbing it slowly “.....take a deep breath....here drink more water....” Yoongi gave a small laugh. “....I’m sorry....”. The pale man got back on his seat and stared at the red faced girl. She was too embarrassed with the bold statement. “...are you alright now?....” Yoongi asked. The girl just nodded. “......so..what’s your answer?.....” Yoongi still waiting for her answer. “...you don’t really wanna date me Yoongi....this just isn’t you.....” Hwa Young calmly responded then gulped a chunk of saliva down . “....why not?....I’m serious …Hwa Youngie...I’ve done a lot of mistakes to you...I want to fix things and I want to be good to Youngjoon .....especially to you…....” Yoongi pleaded. It’s just not him Hwa Young thought. Yoongi never been like this to her. But she noticed the sincerity in his eyes. “....I’ll let you know ….soon.....”. Hwa Young has been waiting for this moment since the past seven years ago. Now was the chance to accept it but somehow she just need to slow things down. She was afraid of losing Yoongi again just like before. Her hopes was too high and will break her into pieces if that was to happened. She knew this time if Yoongi to leave her again it will be the last time. She was too scared to face that. She only managed to say shyly “….thanks for asking….” Then shifted her gaze back to her food.

 

“...Okay….I understand.....now just finish your food...it’s getting cold....”. Yoongi’s eyes laid on her half full plate. The girl slowly forced some food into . They finished their meal and left. “…I want you to move in with me….” Hwa Young turned her head to look at him. “….I’m serious..I don’t want you to continue living in that apartment….” “…it’s not that bad…” Hwa Young cuts in. “…I know…but I want you to live with me….” “…Yoongi..I don’t want you be in trouble…there’ll be rumours and it will effect your reputation….”. “… with all the rumours!...I’m so tired of the damn reputation…!..” Yoongi hissed as he hit the steering wheel. There was a gap of silence “….I’ll move in…but just not now….I mean when I give you my answer…....” Hwa Young said as she held Yoongi’s hand trying to calm him down. Yoongi felt at eased and he stared at Hwa Young’s hand holding his and he moved his hand to take a hold of hers instead. Hwa Young’s cheeks turned red and realized her bold action to touch his hand in the first place. They never hold hands before not like what a normal couple does holding hands and do romantic stuff. She bit her lips and looked away to the window instead.

 

Hwa Young was on cloud nine all day when she recalled the incident. She met Jung Hoseok and Namjoon at Yoongi’s place when they returned from their little ‘day out’. Both men were delighted to see Hwa Young “….it’s so good to see you are here with Yoongi….and Youngjoon is a great kid…this bastard just too lucky to have you both!…” Hobi exclaimed. Hwa Young kept on shaking her head denying everything. “….eomma…when are we moving into appa’s home?....” Hwa Young returned to her present time after spacing out for a while. “...emm...yes...soon enough...but eomma still need to settle things first...”. “....really?... I cant wait....I love you ...” the boy hugged his mother then Hwa Young returned the hug too and kissed his forehead. “....go to sleep now...you have school tomorrow.....” the boy soon disappeared from Hwa Young’s room. The following day Hwa Young prepared herself for her shift at the club while Youngjoon already with Yoongi since after school for his piano lesson with Yoongi.

 

“....noona...are you alright?...you didn’t come to work yesterday...” Minyuk asked worriedly. “...oohh..yeah...I’m fine..I just need to do something yesterday...it’s all sorted out now...” Hwa Young tried to give a logic reason to the man’s curiousity. “....I understand...you don’t have to tell me...if you don’t want to....” he added. “....I’m sorry Minyuk...it’s not that I don’t want to tell you...it’s just not the right time yet...I will tell someday...”. Hwa Young turned her gaze to the younger friend. “....sure anytime...” Minyuk smiled sweetly. “....by the way just to let you know...I just tendered my resignation today....” “...what!?..why?....” Hwa Young was surprised to Minyuk’s sudden statements. “...I’m going back to Australia to finish my course...I’ll come back ...it’ll be just a year...”. Minyuk told her. “....oohh...I’m going to miss you....” Hwa Young walked towards the man and hugged him. “....I’ll miss you too noona....”. They pulled away from each other “...I’ll look for you once I returned....today will be my last day because I need to be in Australia by this coming weekend...”. “....take care of yourself Minyuk..ah...” Hwa Young finally said then they all started their routines at the club.

 

“...hyung!....have you heard?....” Jungkook excitedly called for Jimin. “....what?...” Jimin looked at the younger maknae over his laptop. “....Yoongi hyung finally asked noona to go on a dat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter