Hired and Leftover

Rhythms Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…..hello..can I speak with Ms Park Hwa Young….I’m calling from J & J company….”. A female voice can be heard on the other end of the line. “…yes..speaking I’m Park Hwa Young…” Hwa Young answered nervously. “…congratulations Miss…your application has been selected to attend for an interview this Thursday if you can come at 2pm to the ‘Europhia’ club’s main office……”. “…Thank you..I’ll be there…” she quickly responded. “..okay see you there then….”. Hwa Young’s heart felt with joy after hanging up the phone. “..Youngjoon..ah…!...” the boy rushed to his mother “..yes..eomma…” Hwa Young hugged her son tightly “….eomma has been called for the job interview…..” Hwa Young happily kissed her son’s cheek.

( J&J company – Jungkook & Jimin )

 

The day of the interview finally came. Hwa young dressed decently for the interview. She wore a high waisted seamed pencil skirt with a matching crepe raglan sleeve shirt. She looked more like attending a secretarial interview rather than a waitress. But what can she do with her qualification finishing just up to high school will not be eligible for a secretary post. She just wanted to look good. With a light make up and her hair just left loose on her shoulder Hwa Young is indeed beautiful. She just never bother to dress up because of her financial problem she just couldn’t afford to buy new clothes or make up essentials frequently.

 

She arrived at the club where a lot of young girls and boys waiting to be interviewed. There were some around her age too. She sat next to young man. “…hello..are you here for the job too?....”. The young man asked her politely. “..yes..I am..and you?...” Hwa Young responded. “…me too…maybe a bartender….but I’m only looking for as a part timer….I just need experience…”the young man is good looking infact. He can be a model if he want too. “…oohh..I need full time….” Hwa Young simply answered him. “..well..good luck to you…” he said “…it’s Lee Minhyuk....by the way…” “..Park Hwa Young…good luck to you too….”.They both smiled towards each other.

 

Lee Minhyuk was called first and he came out with a smile on his face. He gave a thumbs up when he saw Hwa Young still nervously waiting for her turn. “..Park Hwa Young…” her names was called to go in. She stood up and walked her way to the room. The lady who called her told her to wait for a while and she left her. Not long another door from the other side opened then two familiar figures walked in. Hwa Young eyes widened in horror. “ …Jimin?..Jungkook?... what are you doing here?...” “..hello noona….why shouldn’t we be here…it’s our club noona..”. “..oohh..I’m sorry…I didn’t mean to be casual with you….I really didn’t have an idea that you two…owned the club..” she said looking down at her hands.

 

“…why would you want this job?....” Jimin finally asked. “..I really need it…” she simply answered. “…what if Yoongi hyung knew about this…?” Jimin added. “…..he doesn’t need to know….and it is not his comcern with what I do…” she gulped a lump in . “….I’m sorry for saying this…but noona..this job will involve a lot of contacts with customers….surely you would understand how it is working in a club….and..” “…so what?...there’s nothing wrong with that….I just want to earn some money….to support my family…look Mr Park and Mr Jeon…I appreciate you called me for this interview but if it is too difficult I’ll look else where…”.”…noona…don’t get upset…we are just worried since you are someone we know..…that’s all…”. “…don’t worry I can look after myself…I just need the job…Yoongi doesn’t need to know and he wont notice me anyway…it’s all in the past…he has forgotten about me….” she said bitterly. “…very well…we are more than happy to have you with us to work here…you may start next Saturday for our grand opening. Please see our secretary Ms Chae for details and she will brief you every

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter