Furious

Rhythms Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hwa Young rushed to go home that night after Jungkook told her that Youngjoon was with Yoongi. “…what the hell does he think he’s doing?.....” Hwa Young ran up the steps to her apartment. The door opened and Hwa Young saw Youngjoon was already fast asleep on his mattress while Yoongi sat on the sofa with his head resting against it. The pale man stirred awake “…you are home….I guess I’ll go now….” . “…let’s talk in the kitchen…..” Hwa Young looked at the pale man with a straight face. “…..what the hell do you think you are doing?.....” Hwa Young hissed in a whispered but her voice just blurted out loudly in the end. “…..Hwa Young..calm down... I came to see Youngjoon earlier on….and he’s alone..I don’t think it’s appropriate to leave him like this….that’s why I took him to my studio…it isn’t that bad…” Yoongi explained. “…it doesn’t concerned you….and why should you meddle in our life…?..” Hwa Young snapped back. “…..Hwa Young …I know there’s something you are hiding from me….” Hwa Young flinched her body upon hearing Yoongi’s words. “…w..what do you mean?…I’ve nothing to hide from you…not that we’ve been together…It’s been so long ago….there’s nothing to say….”. “..Hwa Young..please….you need to tell the truth…is Youngjoon my son?....” Yoongi did not give up looking at Hwa Young in the eye. Hwa Young bit her lips “….no..he is not…” it didn’t take long for her to answer him. “….I’ve answered your question….you may leave and don’t come here again….” Feeling disappointed Yoongi turned his body away and left.

 

Hwa Young broke down and cried the minute the door was closed. All the time they were in the kitchen they didn’t realize that Youngjoon was wide awake listening to their conversation. “..eomma …why are you crying?......” Youngjoon small figure suddenly appeared standing infront of Hwa Young. “…ahh..Youngjoon..ah…it’s nothing….go back to sleep?....” Hwa Young told the boy. “..eomma!....I’ve heard everything….”Youngjoon started to sob “….he is my appa isn’t he?....that’s why you cried…..” Hwa Young wiped away her tears “…YoungjooN...ah…it’s not what you think….I have my reasons why I denied everything…..please ..honey..listen to eomma….” Youngjoon continued to cry. Hwa Young wrapped her arms around the boy’s small frame. “….I’m sorry…to keep this away from you…..I meant to tell you but it is just not the right time….eomma is so sorry….” Hwa Young cried too. “….Youngjoon….please give eomma sometimes….okay…I promise you…..Uncle ..I mean your appa is no ordinary person…he is well known…it will ruin his reputation and popularity if I reveal you …..I’m so sorry…eomma loves you so much…..” the boy stopped crying and hugged his mother tightly.

 

Yoongi went back to the studio while his mind still with the boy. He knew that Hwa Young was not telling the truth. He went back to his music and tried to distract his mind from thinking about the boy. His door buzzed then opened when Hoseok walked in. Hoseok noticed the sullen looked on Yoongi’s face. “…are you okay?....” he said as he took a seat on the couch. “….she is lying…I know she is lying…..” Yoongi answered him as he turned his gaze to his friend. “…well…what are you going o do next?.....” Hoseok added his words with a question. “….what would you do Hobi?...she denied everything….even Jimin, Jungkook and Tae didn’t believe her….” Yoongi disappointedly responded with another question. “…..do what your heart tells you….I really believe if there’s a strong bond between the two of you then you will know your answer..….”. Hoseok answered and tapped Yoongi on the shoulder.

 

Hwa Young was rearranging the glasses on the tray before she attended one of the tables. It’s a Friday night and the club was busy as usual. The club always been full house because of its popularity. “….noona!....take this along with you…” Minyuk shouted from behind the counter. “..this is for table 10….” Minyuk added as Hwa Young took the drinks from him. She was on her way to the table when she saw a group of young men busy chatting among themselves. “…..your drinks sir…” Hwa Young said as she settled the tray on the table infront of them.

 

“….hyung…you didn’t tell me that you are coming as Jimin intercepted Yoongi at the entrance of the club. They walked in together “…yeah…I just want to have a drink and to clear my mind..it’s been so hactic for staying in the studio too long….” Yoongi giving an excused in which he wanted to see Hwa Young actually. “….I think I’m going to be a regular customer here…Euphoria has a lot of hot chicks!...baby….care to sit down and play with me….just name me your price….” Said the blonde haired man to Hwa Young as his hand grab her waist. She fell down on the man’s lap and tried to stand up but was pulled down roughly once again. “..get your dirty hands off me!...” Hwa Young hissed roughly.“…oohh…I like feisty girls like you.....I wonder what it’s like to be in bed with you….you must be rough..and I like rough ….” The blonde man continued to touch her while the rest of his friends just laughing among themselves. “…you bastard!...let me go!...” Hwa Young tried to free herself from the man’s hold. Instead of letting her go he held her even tighter. “…she said to let her go….” A familiar voice can be heard. Hwa Young knew that voice.The blonde haired man turned his head to look at where the voice coming from. Yoongi stared at the blonde man with his dark orbs. He stood up but his hand still holding Hwa Young by arms. “…what if I dont?...what you gonna do about it?....and who the are you to stop me…” Yoongi was still in his mask and his black cap covering his brown hair. “…it doesn’t matter who I am…just let her go…” Yoongi said one more time. “….the I will..just mind your own business and get yourself a just like her!...” the man shouted. That’s when a punch laid on the man’s face and his grip on Hwa Young left her arms. “…..you said another word…I’ll kill you!...now leave!...” Yoongi held him by the collar and pushed him to the ground. Two of the club’s bouncers rushed to the scene and Jimin told them to take the man out of the club.

 

Yoongi took hold of Hwa Young’s wrist and pulled her to walked off “…Jimin ..I need to use your office for a while…” he said as he walked off with Hwa Young. Jimin just nodded because he didn’t dare to argue as he knew Yoongi was really pissed off. He led her to Jimin’s office which was actually his private room. He slammed the door behind him and turned Hwa Young around to face him “….is th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter