Goodbye

Rhythms Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

…Nine months later….

 

Hwa Young gave birth to a baby boy. Hye In has helped her a lot with the hospital bill. She agreed to see her father again and decided to continue her study overseas. Eversince that day Hwa Young didn’t see Yoongi anymore neither nor he contacted her. According to Hye In Yoongi has been so busy and seldom going to the club anymore. Of course she got the information from Jimin. The members didn’t ask about Hwa Young too because as suspected there’s never been any serious relationship between Yoongi and Hwa Young. Since then Yoongi’s name is well known in the music industry. Sometimes she listened to his tracks being played on the radio. Hwa Young just put a side of their memories and tried to move on from him. What is important to her now was raising her child. Hwa Young continue working at Mr Song’s café. Hye In need to quit due to her agreement with her father to study abroad.

 

“..Hwa Young….I’m going to miss you….please look after yourself and Youngjoon….eat well and have enough sleep…” Hye In hugging her best friend at the airport. “…you sound like a mother Hye In…don’t worry about me….we can always videocall….I’ll miss you too….” Hye In shifted her gaze to the small Youngjoon who is almost a year old now. “..I’ll miss you baby…” she lean and kissed the boy’s cheek. “..Hye In..hurry you better go now…they are calling your flight number already….take care…I love you….” “…I love you too….bye Hwa Young!..bye Youngjoon!…”the girl waved and disappeared as she walked through the gate. Hye In was going to the states to further her study major in business management. She’ll be going for the long four years and maybe longer depending on what she planned to do next.

 

It’s been so lonely for Hwa Young living on her own. She moved to a smaller apartment and further due to a cheaper rental. Hye In was no longer with her therefore she has to pay for the house rent alone. Mr Song has been very understanding due Hwa Young is bringing Youngjoon to the café due no one is looking after him. Everyone at her café adored Youngjoon due to his cuteness. Sometimes Hwa Young taking Youngjoon out going for a walk or the park when she was on a day off not once she bumped or crossway with Yoongi or the members. It’s not that she wanted to but she still miss the pale man she once knew. Looking at Youngjoon he resembles Yoongi so much. She cant wait to see him grown up to a fine young man. Hwa Young faced so much hardship in raising his child. This is due to her pay is not that much and just enough to pay the house rental and to buy enough food for her and her child. She ever thought of looking for Yoongi at least tell him about their child so that maybe he can at least help. To lessen her burden.

 

Hwa Young decided to go to the club where they always hang out before. But she was just not sure if they still do because it’s been a while. She walked to the entrance of the club one evening. As usual a famous club like that always full of people. She walked further into where their usual table and from a far she saw the members sitting down at their table. There were a few girls sitting with them too. She felt delighted to see the familiar face. Her steps stopped suddenly when she saw the pale man laughing happily with his friends. Her heart felt like to explode when she saw Yoongi was with a girl next to him and his arms clearly wrapped around the girl’s body. “..he must have moved on and got a new girl probably…..” she just stood still staring at them. As Yoongi lifted his head he saw her staring at him. “…Hwa Young …” he said to himself. He stood up but was pulled back by the girl next to him. “…where are you going?...”. Yoongi weakly laugh ‘”..ahh..nowhere…I thought I saw someone…” he looked back where Hwa young was standing but the girl was no longer there.

 

Hwa Young walked back to the bus stop. She changed her mind because it was just so stupid to approach him. Surely Yoongi already forgotten about her. She need to fetch Youngjoon who she left at the café earlier.

 

“…Jimin….I thought I saw Hwa Young just now…did you see her anywhere here earlier?....” Yoongi asked Jimin. “..no..I don’t think she’ll ever come here hyung…and I have not heard anything about her from Hye In…the last she told me before she went off to the states that Hwa Young is living somewhere else further due to family commitments….why?..” Jimin shot back. “…nothing it’s just that..I’m sure it was her I saw earlier on…but nevermind..I must have mistaken her with someone else…. ” Yoongi scratching his head. “….do you miss her hyung?....I didn’t know this soft side of yours….” Jimin teased. “…naa..nothing like that…it’s been so long …..there’s never been anything between us anyway....you know what I mean…she was just fun to be with….”. The older friend made his way out and leave the place.

 

…seven years later…..

 

“…Hwa Young…..I have to close down this café because the owner of the building is redeveloping the area and sell it to a businessman….” Mr Song told Hwa Young one day. The rest of the employees also been notified already. Hwa Young eyes widened and inside her head came Youngjoon’s face. “…How am I to bear his tuition fees….oh my god..” Hwa Young almost collapsed when she heard the news. Her fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter