clone

Rhythms Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“….are you the famous Agust D?......I’m happy to meet you…I’m Park Youngjoon…and I’m a fan…..” Youngjoon bowed his head. Yoongi nodded his head without blinking his eyes he kept his gaze on him “…yes ..I am….” “….can I shake your hand ?…..” once again Yoongi nodded his head and held out his hand to the boy. Youngjoon happily took his hand and held it for sometimes. Hwa Young bit her lips looking at the scene the first time Youngjoon ever met his real father. “…honey you’ve been holding the man’s hand too long dear…”Hwa Young broke the awkwardness in the room. “…eomma why didn’t you tell me that you are a friend of his….you could have taken me to meet him before….this is so great eomma!....can you take my picture with him?.....” Youngjoon was on cloud nine meeting his favorite idol. “..I’m sorry honey…eomma’s phone is not with me ,I think I left it at the club….” Hwa Young just realized that her phone was not with her. “…just use mine.. I can always send the picture to you….come here we can take a selfie together….” Yoongi told the boy and the happy Youngjoon jumped to his feet rushing quickly to stand next to Yoongi. Yoongi held Youngjoon by the shoulder and they took a selfie several times. Hwa Young and Minyuk were looking at them admiringly because Youngjoon was like a clone of Yoongi but in a younger version. After saying ‘cheers’ here and there the photo sessions ended. “….there you can check how we looked that good…..” Yoongi bragged to the boy. Youngjoon looked at their photos on Yoongi’s phone. “…thank you Mr. Agust D….” Youngjoon said politely. “….hey…you can call me Uncle you know…Uncle Yoongi…just like you called uncle Minyuk…” Yoongi proudly told the boy while his hand caressing the boy’s head.

 

“….. you need to type your number so that I can send the pictures…..” Yoongi handed his phone to Hwa Young. The memories from eight years ago flashed back to her and it seemed like the same scene been repeated. She handed back his phone to him. “…..Uncle Yoongi …can I have your signature here too…..” Youngjoon took out his music note book and a pen from his backpack and handed it to him. “…..honey you have bothered Mr Min a lot…..” Hwa Young tried to stop his son. “….no it’s okay….” Yoongi took the music note book “…where do you want me to sign?.....” Youngjoon pointed the front cover of his music book. “…very well…” Yoongi wrote ‘ to Youngjoon with love…..Agust D aka Suga….’ Then he signed at the bottom his precious signature filling up the whole front cover of Youngjoon’s music book. “…wow..this is awesome!....I can brag to my friends at school and even to my music teacher…..” Youngjoon was so happy staring at Yoongi’s signature. “…so what instrument do you play?......” Yoongi asked as he stepped away from Youngjoon so that he can look at the boy better. “…piano….I want to play like you….” Youngjoon was grinning showing his gummy smile to Yoongi. Yoongi smiled back once again his heart is pounding looking at the boy. “….okay Youngjoon I think we need to go for your piano lesson….” Minyuk broke the silence telling Youngjoon that they need to leave. “…..goodbye Uncle Yoongi….” Youngjoon waved and smiled. Yoongi just kept on staring at the boy “…hope we’ll meet again….” He didn’t know why he said that but he just did.

 

On the way out they bumped into Jungkook , Jimin and Taehyung. “….oh…Mr Jeon..we are just leaving …this is Youngjoon by the way…Hwa Young’s son….”. Three pairs of eyes glued to the boy “….please to meet you…I’m Park Youngjoon…” the boy bowed his head. The three males did not manage to say a word because they were stunned and shocked looking at their hyung’s clone. Instead Jungkook just nodded his head as they watched the two figures’s back walked away.

 

“…hyung…are you thinking what I’m thinking?....” Jungkook spoke and looked at his two hyungs. “…yeah..I think so….” Jimin answered and pushed Jungkook arms to move to the room. They knocked and entered the room where Yoongi was saying something to Hwa Young. “…you are here….I need to leave just waiting for Hobi to fetch me….”Yoongi told them. “….I’m sorry to trouble you all….dont worry about me…Minyuk will …” “…Hwa Young…it will be taken care of ….” Yoongi cut her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter