Champagne

Rhythms Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“..…there you are….I see you both have met…and introduced yourself…” Hwa Young suddenly appeared with a tray in front of the counter. The three of them had a small talk when Manger Choi appeared “…Hwa Young..please send these drinks to the VIP room…”. Hwa Young sighed “…I’ll be just a minute stay where you are okay…” Hwa Young took the drinks and made her way to the VIP room. She saw Jimin , Jungkook,Taehyung and Jin in there. “…here’s your drinks sir…..” “..oohh..thanks Hwa Young..” Jimin got up from his seat. “….Mr Park…just to let you know Hye In is here if you still remember her…..” Hwa Young announced to the handsome man known as Park Jimin. His eyes were bright and he smiled sweetly “..really?..where is she?....it’s been so long…” she’s at the bar counter…do you want me to get her?....” Hwa Young asked politely. “…no…no…I’ll go myself…”. Hwa Young smiled “..okay…” . She walked out the room. Not long Jimin made his way to the bar.

 

“….hello..Hye In….oreman- ieyo….” The light brown haired man greeted the girl who was busy chatting with Minyuk. Hye In jumped and turned around to see Jimin standing behind her. “….ohh..J..Jimin!...it’s been so long….good to see you!...” Hye In stood up and gave Jimin a light hug. Jimin too wrapped his arm around her small body and said “…so good to see you again…why didn’t you tell me that you are coming back….” “..em..I lost your number…and I’ve been busy too right after my study completed… appa asked me to help him with his company in the state….”. “...c’mon...Tae, Jungkook and Jin hyung surely want to meet you too.…” Jimin led the way. “...I’ll see you sometime Minyuk!...I have to go ....” Minyuk just waved his hand to her and smiled. Both Taehyung and Jin knew Hye In briefly years ago. Only Jungkook knew her more because he was closed with Jimin and always saw Hye In with him during those years.

 

“...guys!....look who I’ve got now with me.....” “...noona!...”Jungkook the first to recognize her...” “..hi Jungkook ..so good to see you again....” Jungkook walked to her and hugged her lightly. While Taehyung and Jin stood up and held out their hand for a handshake. “...I remember you are a good friend of Hwa Young right?....” Taehyung finally spoke giving his boxy smile. “...yes...I’m....good to see you all again....”. “….Hye In…what do you want to drink…it’s all in the house…you are my special guest tonight…” Jimin generously offered. “…let’s have some champagne to celebrate …” Jin suggested. “…noona…I’ll call noona Hwa Youngie and Minyuk to join….” “..are you sure?...they both are on duty….” Hye In was surprised to Jungkook’s idea. “….who’s the boss here?....” Jungkook responded back as he got up from his seat and walked away.

 

Jungkook went to the counter and spoke to Manager Choi to excuse Minyuk and Hwa Young. “….thank you Mr Jeon for inviting us….” Minyuk said as he bowed his head. Both him and Hwa Young joined them in the VIP room. The group seemed to be having a lot of fun until they forgot about the time. It was already late and past 01 am in the morning. Both Hwa Young and Hye In were drunk except for Taehyung and Jimin still sober. “…Tae we need to send them back….could you help to send Hwa Young back….I can take Hye In with me….” Taehyung nodded “… what this dude?...” pointing at Minyuk who had passed out along with Jin and Jungkook. “..just get Hobi hyung to help….to take them..” .

 

Yoongi was calling Hwa young several times but her phone was switched off. Then Jimin’s phone was ringing instead. “…hyung…I’m driving now ..what is it?....” Jimin answered. “…do you know if Hwa Young already gone home?...I’m waiting for her … it’s late!...”Yoongi sounded upset. “…calm down hyung…Tae is on his way sending her back…” before Jimin could finished his word “…what?!..why’s the is Taehyung sending her back?...” he sounded even furious. “…she’s drunk…emm…” “…what the hell is going on?...! aahh..nevermind!...” Yoongi hung up. Yoongi immediately opened the door to Hwa Young’s apartment revealing Taehyung carrying the drunken girl behind his back. “…hyung….help me…s..she passed out…” Taehyung was out of breath after carrying Hwa Young up the steps. Yoongi took the girl and carried her in his arms and put her on her bed. He went to meet the younger man again “….now explain..what the happened to her?...why is she drunk?...while on shift..” Yoongi asked with his dark orbs looking at the younger male. “…it’s Jimin..he made a small gathering at the club because Hye In is back now….and he’s taking Hye In just now and asked me to send Hwa Young …while Hobi hyung is taking care of Jin hyung, Jungkook and Minyuk….” “..what?!...oh my god!...aahh…never mind you can go now…” Yoongi shaking his head and he turned again “….thanks…and be safe on the road…” like an older brother Yoongi did not forget to remind the younger. Before Taehyung took his leave “….hyung…just take care of her…”. Yoongi nodded his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter