Sorry

Rhythms Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“…..noona…I have noticed that you seemed to be quiet these days…..is there anything bothering you?....” Minyuk asked when Hwa Young started her shift at the club. “…ooh..it’s really nothing Minyuk……”. “…hey……you are not alone…I’m all ears …..dont keep it to yourself….it’s not doing you any good….” Minyuk winked at her. “….I know…thanks..”. “….how is Youngjoon?…I’ve missed him…” Minyuk added. “..he’s alright….I’m so lucky to have him.….he understands me….”. Hwa Young proudly talking about her son. “…..who wouldn’t be….a smart kid like him you are so lucky….anyway?....noona..can I ask you something?...” Minyuk added. “…what do you want to ask?.....” Hwa Young asked as she looked at him. “……is there something between you and Min Yoongi ?….and he looked so concerned at you and also Youngjoon….” “….he just knew me before….it’s not like we were together……” Hwa Young stopped and stared at the ground. “….you don’t have to tell me….if you are not comfortable….I can understand…I’m sorry that I asked….” Minyuk felt a bit guilty for asking. “…no it’s okay at least it felt a bit light on me to let it out to someone…..” “…you loved him before right?....” Minyuk still continued with his question . “….you can put it that way….but he never accepted me….that was longtime ago….he has moved on…” Hwa Young looked at her friend with a sad smile on her face. “…but you are not….especially you have Youngjoon….he is his son right?.....I can guess….” Hwa Young just nodded her head. “…I’ve said enough….let’s forget that we have this conversation….”. Hwa Young told the younger friend and continued with what she was doing before.

 

The club was busy again which made all the staff were working flat out. Hwa Young was backs and forwards with orders non stop from table to table. “……Hwa Young…please take this to the VIP room….”. Manager Choi told Hwa Young. Hwa Young sighed heavily because she was trying to avoid Yoongi especially she knew that his girl friend will be there too. “….yes..Manager choi…” Hwa Young took the tray with some drinks already prepared. She walked into the room. Without really glancing at the people in the room ,Hwa Young quickly placed the drinks on the table. “…your drinks sir….”. “…thanks Hwa Young…” Tae was quickly to notice Hwa Young was on her shift. He stood up and took the drinks from her. “….you!....it was you that day I saw at oppa’s apartment…” Yeon Hee who was glued at Yoongi’s side remembered her. The she turned to Yoongi “…who is she oppa?...and why was she with a boy too?...”. Yeon was pestering Yoongi who sat silently drinking his alcohol. “…not now Yeon Hee…..and it is not your business to know….”. Yoongi hissed. “…oppa!....”. Yoongi glared at her. “….excuse me…enjoy your evening…..” Hwa Young bowed her head and walked away. Taehyung followed her out of the room after that. Yoongi saw this and thought bitterly “…why should I care….I have Yeon Hee now….” He gulped his drink in one go and asked for another. Jimin been staring at Yoongi’s behavior just shook his head.

 

“…Hwa Young!....do you have a minute?....” Taehyung called her just before she left the room. “..well..as you can see I’m working Tae….what is it?....” Hwa Young politely responded. “…let’s go to the office…” Taehyung led her to Jimin’s office and as Hwa Young remembered that was also the same room which Yoongi took her last time. “….what happen between you and Yoongi hyung?...I thought he’s gonna patch things up with you….now that is with him again….” Taehyung was upset when he saw Yeon Hee was back with Yoongi. “..it’s not my place to answer that Tae..you should ask him yourself…” Hwa Young explained. “….Hwa Young..I know that you love him…why you never tell him that ?....” Taehyung did not hesitate to let out what he knew. “…it’s better to left it unsaid…it’s always been like that…..at least he already taking care of Youngjoon’s welfare and others things too….that will be enough for me Tae…” Hwa Young stared down at her clasped hands. “…Tae..please forget about this….I’m really grateful that you care ….thank you…you’ve always been a good friend to me…but he never feel the same for me…..” Hwa Young gave him a sisterly hug and Taehyung hugged her back. “..thank you so much….”. Hwa Young pulled away “..I have to get back to work…” she bowed her head and walked away.

 

“….baby.. just go home later on your own…I need to go back to the studio….” Yoongi told Yeon Hee. “..oppa !..I want to go back to your apartment….” “…No….I don’t want you to stay with me ….and I have not agreed that we are getting back together just yet….I still need time…” Yoongi told the girl firmly. “…Oppa!...” Yeon Hee still whining like a ten year old girl. “…don’t push me Yeon Hee….and I’m tired..” Yoongi told her. She left not long after that feeling so upset. Yoongi went back to his studio. He was actually pissed off after he saw Taehyung following Hwa Young. He wondered what was his business with Hwa Young. He could not focus with what he was trying to do instead he grabbed his car keys and drove off to Hwa Young’s place. He waited for her standing outside her door. Hwa Young was not home yet and he knew this because the clock just half past midnight. He didn’t try to ring on the door because for sure Youngjoon already asleep. Just past one in the morning Yoongi saw Hwa Young walked s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter