Lost

Rhythms Of The Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yoongi was awaken when he felt the sun shone on his face. He noticed that he was on his bed. His head still aching and tried to sit up. He was still in his last night’s shirt and pants. Only his shoes has been removed. But he didn’t know who took him home. As he tried to get up that’s when he noticed a note was left on the bedside table. He took the note and still wondered who wrote the note. He took out his phone a send a message to Jimin.

 

Yoongi hyung: “..how did I get home?...”

Jimin: “…by car…whatelse?.....”

Yoongi hyung: “….you prick!..did you take my money just to pay for the cab fare?..you stingy bastard!..”

Jimin: “…cab fare?...so cheap….no…why should I?...I can pay 10 times if I want….”

Yoongi hyung: “….then who the send me home and used my money to pay for the cab fare?!....”

Jimin: “….dont freak out hyung….it’s just Hwa Young….I understand why she did it….the fare must be doubled I forgot to give her money last night…..”.

 

Jimin’s phone buzzing showing ‘Yoongi hyung’ was calling. “…what do you mean Hwa Young sent me home ?....” Yoongi’s voice cracking on the other line. “….yeah…she did..I told her to help me….” Jimin answered. “…why didn’t you or Jungkook send me back?...” “..we were busy hyung….and so the rest of the members….if only you didn’t get drunk !...” Jimin scolded him. Yoongi was silence. “…I need to talk to her…..” Yoongi managed to say before hanging up. “…idiot!....” Jimin muttered as he put away his phone. Yoongi got up from the bed and he rushed to the bathroom to wash up.

 

Hwa Young was still in bed after staying up so late and walking for quite a distance from Yoongi’s apartment to her place. “…eomma….it’s late already…aren’t you waking up?....”. Youngjoon tried to wake his mother up but Hwa Young didn’t respond at all. Not long the door bell rings and Youngjoon went to the door. He peeped through the hole and again a man behind a mask standing behind the door. He immediately could guess who he was. The door opened “…Youngjoon..ah…is your mother home?.....” Yoongi asked. The boy nodded. “…can I come in?.....” Youngjoon opened the door wider to let him walked in. “…eomma is in her room….she is still sleeping…I tried to wake her up but she wont wake up….” Youngjoon told Yoongi. Yoongi went to open her door slowly and looked inside. He went to stand near the bed. “….Hwa Young?....” Yoongi saw her pale face and he touched her forehead “…oh my god she is burning!....” Yoongi rushed to the kitchen and looked for a small basin to fill up with water. “…Youngjoon get me a small towel….” The boy quickly reached for a small towel in one of the drawers and passed it to Yoongi. Yoongi slowly drapped the towel with the cold water and rubbed it onto her forehead and neck. Hwa Young stirred awake and slowly open her eyes. “….go back to sleep....you have fever….” She didn’t argue back just close her eyes and back to sleep. Yoongi left the towel on her forehead. “….what time did she get back last night?...” “….eomma came home late last night….. not until maybe early this morning….I did ask her…..she only said that she was walking all night and she got the chill from the night’s breeze ….what’s wrong with her uncle?....” Yoongi’s eyes widened and muttered in his head “…stupid girl …why did she walk all the way …it’s a long ing way from my apartment to here…”. “…don’t worry..she’s just had a fever….let her sleep….”. Yoongi closed the door behind them “…have you eaten?.....” Youngjoon shook his head. Yoongi looked around the kitchen and opened the fridge. He saw there were some eggs and some frozen sausages. “..I’ll make breakfast for you…..” Yoongi told the boy with a smile. This was the first time ever he made breakfast for someone and this someone was infact his son. Youngjoon sat on the kitchen chair waiting for his breakfast. “…..there you go…it’s ready….”. Not wasting anymore time Youngjoon ate his breakfast. “…arent’t you eating?....” the boy asked. “…okay ….” Yoongi scoop some spoonfuls of the scramble egg onto his plate and the sausages. “….I heard you had your piano lesson…how are you doing?....” Yoongi asked as he chewing his food. “….not bad….my teacher said I’m a fast learner….”. The boy answered proudly. “..I’ll tell you what….sometimes I can take you to my place …I’ll teach you more…and we can play together…..” Yoongi told Youngjoon. “…really?....you promise?....” the boy excitedly chuckled. “…..yes..I promise…..”.

 

Hwa Young heard voices from the kitchen. She walked slowly and saw Yoongi was talking to Youngjoon over breakfast. She heard their conversations and didn’t dare to interrupt. She can see Youngjoon looked so happy with Yoongi’s company. “…ehm.mm..”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter