17 A : Love Mission : The Cupid

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1 : They must get married !!!

  Beijing Cuisine.

  "We have to do something."

  JiWon and Kang Seul pay attention to her. Never ever underestimated the hormone of pregnancy. If a jealous wife can turn into most capable agent, a pregnant lady can turn into the cupid.

  "Shin, take a deep breath. Drink your juice first. " JiWon patted her back and hold her glass so ShinHye can drink her juice.

  "Don't you realized how awkward between HyungSik oppa and RaWon?. They look weird. They didn't come to my baby shower together, and then left separately."

  Its true. They also wonder why the couple drive two cars instead of sharing like they used to do.

  "Did my oppa cheated on her?." 

  "No. I don't think so. HyungSik might be playful but he not player. He not someone who will play with heart." Kang Seul believed that HyungSik will never ever cheating. 

  "I think both become more busy with their career. That's make them spent time together less and less."

  JiWon noticed that RaWon keep travel between cities that she hardly have time for her private life.

  "By the way, I saw SeungHyun and MinYoung at other private room. They didn't see me. I saw MinYoung crying. Looks like they having some argument." JiWon smile to ShinHye.

  Argument?. They supposed to get marry last month. According to her mum, they have unavoidable problem, so they decided to delayed the wedding.

  "Why are you smiling at me?. Your son in law inside me. My daughter in law inside you. What are you trying to say?."

  JiWon look shock. Who said she is pregnant?. They not planning to have child yet.

  "Who told you that I want to have baby soon?. I'm not ready yet. Don't dragged me into your imagination. "

  "Eunnie, your sis in law have new habits. She either want people to get married or pregnant." 

  Kang Seul laughing, ShinHye did adapted new habit. Keep become cupid and family doctor.

  "Stop. Don't change the topic. Today meeting isn't about me but RaWon. Mina Eunnie and Hyo Shin oppa, there is nothing we can do. But for RaWon, she must marry my oppa."

  Her eyes shining with her determination. No matter what, they must get married!!.

  "How about we play hide and seek again?. Then we catch them red handed." ShinHye grinning. She still remember the naughty action at their villa.

  "Are you crazy?. Why should we play that silly games?. With you big baby bump?. Plus, do you think they are underage?. "

  Kang Seul rejected her nonsense idea. The rest might think they crazy. Invite them to the villa just to play hide and seek.

  "Then what should we do?. Do you want them to break up?. But wait. Can we order first?. I'm so hungry." ShinHye open the tablet, checking the menu. Her brother and RaWon are important person but her tummy need to eat.

  "I want Peking duck. I want beggars chicken. I want Peking dumplings. And meatball soup. What do you want?. "

  She passed the tablet to Kang Seul. Can she finish all the food?. 

  "Add sea cucumbers soup for me. And Peking stir fry vegetables. " Kang Seul key in the orders for JiWon.

  She only order fish soup. ShinHye and JiWon choose brown rice while she choose steam white rice.

  "Can you finish all the foods you ordered?." JiWon facing ShinHye. She didn't gained much weight. Just her baby bump look bigger than 7 month.

  "Of course I can. I'm eating for two." ShinHye take out her biscuit from her handbag. She going to starving if she waiting for her food.

  "What else you have inside your handbag?. Let me check. " Kang Seul f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter