6 : Dragon & Phoenix

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lavender Condominium

  "Oppa, dad will kill you first then me, if he know you sneaking into my room. Go away."

  His lips curled into a smile. He can't forget how desperately she want him to leave her room. 

  "I scream if you don't go, let them break our engagement."

  The moment she said that he can feel his body slightly tremble. The thought of losing her make no sense at all. He going to kill anyone, or destroy everything that trying to take her from him.

  That's how much he loves her.

  He pull her hand, make her fall on him. With her lying on top of him, as a healthy person, he got reaction in few seconds.

  "Stop struggling. You make it hard for me."

  Her blushing shy expression caught his eyes. What he mean is if she keep moving, hard for him to control his desire to conquer all of her.

  At the same time, it sound like he get hard cuz of her.

  He chuckled when he remember their sweet flirting. Her smart mouth turn quiet every time he flirted with her.

  He loves when she shivered under his touch. 

  "Oppa, don't." Her grip on his arms stop him for a moment. He was busy kissing her neck to her beautiful collarbone when she breathe heavily, asking him to stop.

  Her red alluring lips look swollen after long kiss. She taste so good that he can't stop kissing her. He want all of her.

  "Let's get marry. " 

  He turn his body and pull her on top of him. He almost cursing when he feel her soft chest on his chest. Like a comfortable cushion.

  "You are mine, only mine." He caress her cheeks. She using her hands to support her upper body, automatically their lower part get more pressure.

  This inexperienced kitten was so clueless that her action going to make him crazy. Of course she should be inexperienced. He will be the one that show her how to be experience in bed.

  Crazy. This is crazy. He isn't obsessive. But with Shin Hye, he want to be her everything first. All of her, is his. No one but him.

  Damnnn. It just less than 24 hours since he last saw her. Right now, he act like lil boy fall in love for first time.

  "If you wanna sleep here, make sure you leave before my family wake up. Only sleep. Understand?."

  He nodded like a very obedient boy. Of course, just sleep. With his hands, busy measuring her curve. And his lips busy tasting her lips and soft skin.

  Although he received lots of punches that night, he still satisfied. He left his mark on her left chest. The whole night, he torturing her, didn't let her have any sleep.

  Weird thing is no matter how he craving to enter her, he keep a strong hold that he want it at their first night. He want her pure till their wedding night.

  He just purely love her.

  Love her.

 

 

​​​​​Morning Cafe.

​​​​​​  "Let's get marry."

  His words keep ringing in her head. She stirred her coffee mindlessly, with her eyes watching the passerby.

  They spent a night together. A lil bit naughty but he didn't cross the line.

  "You are mine. Only mine. " His lips captured her lips. Nibble her lips as soft as he can. Slow steady yet strong kiss. Like wanna eat it a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter