16 B : Capable Wife : He Is My Husband

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1 : Sweetest jealousy.

  Park Mansion.

  Bammmmm. ShinHye slammed the car door so hard. Ha Neul look at his brother in law, waiting for him to give him a good explanation. 

  "I don't know."

  He really don't know what he did that make her so angry.

  "Where did you go?." It can't be that his lil sister just throwing tantrum without any reason.

  There must be some reason that make her act that way.

  "Eating."

  Only eating and she got upset?. It can't be.

  "Did you said anything, like she gained weight or she look fat?." Pregnant woman are so sensitive especially when someone talk to them about weight or telling that she look fat.

  "I didn't. I dont think I will talk about weight. She is pregnant, of course getting weight is normal."

  "Then can you explain why my lil sis get so angry?."

  MinHo rolled his eyes at Ha Neul. He don't have any ideas at all. How can he explain if he don't know?.

  "Did you met anyone today?." Kang Seul who standing at the entrance ask MinHo.

  Met someone?. Who?. 

  "At the restaurant, my old friend from my university come to our table to say hi."

  Kang Seul finally understand why ShinHye look unhappy.

  "Is your old friend a female?. " MinHo nodded.

  "Attractive and single?." He didn't response but she really look attractive. Just not for him.

  "Did ShinHye asked the same question and you didn't answer her question?." She did asked him but why he need to answer unrelated question. She not someone he know very well.

  "When you didn't say no, its mean you agreed that your friend is attractive. You might think it unnecessary to answer, but for us, it's important."

  MinHo sigh helplessly, he don't even remember her name. Why should he care whether she attractive or not.

  Most important thing is he married.

  "ShinHye always very rational, calm and smart. But in love, she is inexperienced. Pregnant women are so sensitive. You should treat her with extra care."

  MinHo nodded. She felt jealous, sound childish but he loving it. That's mean she love him.

  "I go inside first. Thank you, noona."

  Kang Seul laugh. Who said this guy is selfish?. He put ShinHye on top of everything.

  "Why are you laughing?. Did you think he is very attractive?." Ha Neul hugged her from behind, kissing her neck and her cheek.

  "I'm a liar if I said he not attractive. But you are the most attractive in my eyes." 

  Ha Neul pinch her cheek. Such a sweet talker. 

  "Ehemmm. What are you doing at the entrance?. Blocking people from get in?." Grandma Park knock her grandson's forehead.

  Hugging his wife at bright day like this, is he trying to show off that he has wife?. Naughty grandson.

  "Not going inside?. Do you think I can hold your child if you just hugging here?. Go learn from MinHo."

  Grandma Park poke KangSeul's tummy and grinning before glaring at her grandson with cold face.

  She straightened her body, open the door and signalling the couple to come inside. KangSeul's face turn so red, feel so shy with grandma's teasing.

  Ha Neul pouting his lips, why he need to learn from MinHo?. He also capable husband.

  MinHo open his wife room, and walk inside. His wife was sitting on the bed, not looking at him at all.

  "Baby, look at mummy. Mummy don't love daddy anymore." He sat next to his wife, hugging her shoulder with his right hand and rubbing her tummy with left hand.

  "Since mummy don't care about daddy, let daddy shower baby with kisses." He put his left hand under her thighs and scoop her into his arms.

  ShinHye wanna struggle but she not doing anything when his lips kissing her baby bump. She already passed fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter