9 : Secret Guardian Angel

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lavender Condominium

  Almost midnight but he still watching TV after dinner. Is he planning to sleep here?. He look so comfortable watching and eating 

  "Oppa, when are you going back?. Don't tell me you want to sleep here. Go home."

  She throw the small pillow to him. How can he freely sleep over at her place. They not married yet.

  "I am home now. Where should I go?."

  His eyes fixed on the screen, ignoring ShinHye who look lil bit angry with him.

   "This is my home. You better go home before I kick you out. Faster."

  MinHo just glance at her and throw something to her. The lift card for Lavender Condominium unit owner. How did he get this?.

​​​​​  Unless......

  "You stay here too?. When did you moved in?."

  What moved in?. He bought the house 3 years ago but he rarely sleep there until he know that she also bought one unit, a year ago.

  "I bought it 3 years ago. I don't know you stay here too. I thought you wanna stalk me. "

  ShinHye sneered. Why should she stalking on him.

  "Are you famous?. Are you the most eligible bachelor in this city that I have to stalk on you?."

  "Yes, I am. " He answered lazily. He shake the bag of chips. Empty.

  "You think my place is supermarket?. No more chips. Finish." She ignored him. Two packets of biscuits, two packets of chips and fews can of drink.

  Is her place looks like his rest place?.

  "Stop counting the price. Here, buy more for me. So next time I'm coming, you don't have to count."

  He give her his black card. Who said she counting?. She was thinking if he going back and leave the mess to her.

  "Since my future husband is rich, I will buy the most expensive chips and cookies."

  He laughs. She acting like she poorer than him. As an CEO, he know she earn 5 figure per month.

  "Order online. Just buy anything you like. I don't mind getting bankrupt as long as it can make you happy." 

  He check the phone, almost 12. He pick all the empty packets one by one and go to kitchen. He bring the garbage bag with him.

  "Help me open the door. I'm going home now. Don't forget to lock all window and double lock your door."

  He stand in front of the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter