4 : Family vacation

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Vista Residence

  Mrs Park put the vase on dining table, secretly looking at her daughter who busy typing something. The ring on her daughter's finger make her relief.

  Seem like she accepted the engagement.

  "Mum. Why did Lee family ask me for marriage?."

  The pair of mother and daughter look at each other. Why?. Why in a sudden,they asked her only daughter for marriage. She don't have the answer. Looking how sincere their son, on his knees asking for blessing, they couldn't say no.

  "Mum." Shin Hye waves her hand in front of her mum's face. Is her question too hard that make her mum spacing out?.

  "He really sincere when he said he wanna marry you."

  Shin Hye couldn't help from sneering. Sincere to marry her?. More to using her as bait to lure out her cousin who been traveling the world for her own career.

  "He even kneeling to your dad and refused to stand up till your dad say yes."

  What?. That playful guy also know how to be serious to the point of kneel down?. What is his plan actually?. Her family will be disappointed if they know his real motive.

  "Mum, did you know that he and Min Young actually ..."

  "Classmate. He told us before. He used to be really close to Min Young. After graduated, both are busy to catch up again."

  Only mentioned classmate?. Why did he pulled her family into the mess that they created?. Why did he pulled her together?.

  "Madam. The guests is here. " Butler Jang announced the guests arrival.

  Guests?. Who?. Mrs Park ask Shin Hye to come and greet the guests. Must be her mum's friends.

  Once she saw the guests, her heart almost stop beating.

  Not sure his appearance at her parent's house make her so shock.

  Or he look so dashing in his casual shirt. Sky blue polo T-shirt with black jeans. He look so charming, fresh and dangerously handsome.

  She choose the later. Don't care why he coming to her parent's house. As a young lady, she pity her heart. Sooner or later, she might fall for him.

 

 

MinHo's car.

  "What?."

  She couldn't do anything to him except rolled her eyes and keep quiet. How can their parents agreed for a vacation without telling her first. 

  "Your should stop doing that to me. Do you want our child to copy your attitude?. What kind of mother are you."

  "Who want to have a child with you. Don't spout nonsense. Drive. "

  MinHo clicked his tongue. Stubborn girl. Which man will have baby with her if not him?.

  "Of course you. You are my future wife. So, you will be the mother and I'm the father. You not expecting me to be the mother right?. No matter how, I could only make baby but not give birth to them."

  She started cursing him inside her head. So shameless. Her cheek getting hotter, even her ears getting redder.

  MinHo glanced at him and started the engine. She look adorable when she blushing. 

  "Why you need to be so shy?. education is general knowledge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter