14 C : Love In Four Season : My Favorite Autumn Is With You

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1 : Puppy Love Ended In Autumn.

  The Magnificent Restaurant, 2009

  "Welcome. Did you make any reservation?." The friendly looking waitress greet them with bright smile.

  "Yes. Table for three under Mrs Kim name." 

  The waitress check the reservation book and found the name. She call out another waiter to lead the guests to their room.

  "Why did your mum reserved the room and not you?." RaWon whisper to JiWon. It just normal Japanese restaurant. 

  "Today is my birthday, so my mum booked it under her name as a gift. Today bill will under her account." Ji Won explained.

  The waiter open the private tatami room for them. At the corner, there is a small table to boil water and make tea. The guests can make it by themselves or ask the waiter to do it.

  For better choice, they choose the later.

  On the table, have small card.

  "Happy Birthday, Miss Kim." ShinHye read it out loudly.

  "I have something to tell." 

  Ji Won sound so serious that the two girls in front her sense there is something important to tell.

  "Tonight, during my birthday party, my family will announce my engagement."

  What engagement?. They only 16 years old this year. Even though Ji Won or Hyo Shin never explain their relationship, they know these two more than a friend.

  "How about Hyo Shin oppa?. I thought both of you like each other." RaWon sighing helplessly. She like Hyung Sik but he only treat her as his younger sister.

  Hyo Shin is JiWon's first love. She like him since they only 10. After 6 years, when the feeling is mutual, she wanna leave everything behind?.

  "What can I do?. You think im Eun Sang and Hyo Shin Oppa is Kim Tan?. Should I go against my family and destroyed our family good relationship?. Do you think I should be selfish just for my puppy love?."

  Her every words carried heavy responsibilities. The Ji Won they knew always sensible and understanding person. She never act recklessly as she like. She only 16 but always the most matured between them.

  She stand on reality not fantasy. Don't know how she did it, no matter what situation, she always make sure her judgement between good and bad always on right place.

  "I already tell Oppa. He understand our situation. Just treat it as funny puppy love. "

  There is no emotion at all on her face. Her calm expression make ShinHye feel bad. She know JiWon really like her brother. How can she labeled it as funny puppy love.

  After all, she only 16 years old. Will she did the same and leave Yong Hwa if her family ask her to engaged with someone?.

  She not Ji Won, the eldest daughter of Kim family. She don't have that level of understanding. She might fight against her family.

  She might too young to understand what is love. But she know the one that will spend her life till her last breathe is the person she love the most.

  She feel sorry for JiWon.

  Sobbb. Sobbb.

  The sound of sobbing attract her attention. RaWon is sobbing, crying like someone hit her. Like a kid who get beat from her mother.

  "JiWonnnnn. Are you going to get married soon?. You not going to school anymore. Waaaaa. I don't want."

  JiWon don't know whether she should laugh or cry. This clueless girl always have high imagination.

  "Who told you I'm going to get married?. It just engagement first."

  ShinHye giggle, this is the most funny thing she ever seen for today. 

  "What so funny?. Who know one day you also fall into arranged marriage." RaWon wiped her tears. She feel shy when the waiter who served the tea glancing at her.

  "I thought, when we grow up, JiWon married to Hyo Shin Oppa, ShinHye with Yong Hwa Oppa. Who know, the plot is chang

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter