13 A : Wedding Banquets

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shing Empire Hotel Resting Room

  Kang Seul is the first one to arrived. The private wedding ceremony will be held in another 2 hours. The wedding banquet will be held at Shing Empire Hotel most expensive hall, The Great Golden Palace Hall.

  She saw his ex husband standing near the window, with his two other brothers.

  His peaceful expression bring comfortable feeling to her heart.

  "Kang Seul. You are here. " Mrs Park give her a tight hug. Seem like she losing weight. She patted Kang Seul's back. Worried that she not doing well.

  She never agreed with their divorce. She always like Kang Seul and treat her like her own daughter.

  "You didn't eat on time right?. You should take a good care of yourself." 

  Kang Seul smile, assured her once mum in law that she will eat on time. She glance at Ha Neul. He don't even bother to take even one look at her.

  "Ra Won. Why are you standing at the door?. Come inside. " Mrs Park smile warmly at her. She know her relationship with her youngest son.

  Hyung Sik turn to them when he hear his mother call out his girlfriend name. He winked at her naughtily.

  If not because his mother, she might run to him and give flying kick. Yesterday, he forcefully dragged her to have supper at 2 AM.

  RaWon take a seat next to Kang Seul after give hug to Mrs Park.

  "What is that?."

  She almost drop the hand bag to the floor. She was startled with his sudden question. She look at him with I am guilty and please forgive me pleading gaze.

  Hyung Sik saw Ra Won secretly put business card inside Kang Seul's hand bag. He snatched the bag and doing his investigation.

  "You. Last night you try to learn bad culture, now are you trying to be a matchmaker?. You really need another long lecture from me again. " Ra Won just staring at her shoes. She caught red handed by her boyfriend.

  "It wasn't me. It was her. " She pointed at Mina. Mina still clueless with what actually happened. Ji Won tilted her head to Mina. What did Mina do that all eyes set on her.

  "The business card. You are the one that gave me." She didn't want to blame Mina but if she didn't tell the truth, Hyung Sik will give her long lecture again.

  "Silly girl. He want to buy flowers for the baby showers. He saw the flowers decoration outside. Told him that I know the florist. He asked me to pass his contact so she can send him the quotation."

  Ji Won nodded to verify the story. Ra Won look at Kang Seul then Hyung Sik.

  "How should I know. That's why I give eunnie secretly. Scared Ha Neul Oppa get jealous." She hit her own forehead. Why did she said something stupid again.

  None of them inside the resting room dare to continue the conversation. Everyone just secretly glance, the situation was too awkward for the moment.

  Even Mrs Park don't know what to say.

 

 

The Great Golden Palace Hall

  The private wedding ceremony at Seoul City First Church was very successful. They choose to make it private cuz they want privacy from the reporters.

  ShinHye look very beautiful in her white wedding gown. Simple yet expensive touch. According to the plan, from church they will have wedding banquet at 5 PM. They still have less than two hours.

  "Are you sleepy or hungry?."

  She open her eyes. Her super handsome husband gazing at her lovingly.

  "Both. Have you eat?. Eat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter