13 D : Wedding Banquets

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Honeymoon suite

It's you,

It's always you

If I'm ever gonna fall in love

I know it's gon' be you

It's you, it's always you

Met a lot of people

But nobody feels like you

(Ali Gatie X It's you)

  His eyes never leave her even for a second. She look beautiful, so beautiful that he start to wonder if she actually a fairy. 

  Feel like someone been staring at her for a long time, she turn around and met his gaze. Her lips curve into a smile. A smile that never fail to steal his soul.

  "Why?. Am I that pretty that you can't stop looking at me?."

  He nodded. Not gonna deny that she so pretty that he can't stop looking at her.

  "I been looking at your back for very long time. Looking at you from your side. Now, I just wanna let you know that I only have you in my eyes."

  "Every second, every moments that I could only look at you, you should pay me back thrice. So let me look you, you must look at me and no matter what we should look at each other only."

  She walk toward him, circle her arms around his strong waist.

  "I will only look at you. Only you."

  Her confession touch his heart. She said only you. She will look at him, only him. No one else but him.

  "I love you."

  The magical words that every person wish to hear from the person they love the most.

  She heard it before but its feel different when she heard from him. Like an oath that will never ever be break by him.

  Like an assurance, she feel safe every time he said that words. He makes her feel like she finally found her comfort safe zone.

  She used to think, what if she still compared him with her past. Or what if she have doubt about his feeling and started wonder about his past.

  But none of that cross her mind since they get married. She trust him without hesitation. He gave her the feeling of he will protect her forever.

  "What inside your lil head again?."

  He hold her chin, how he wish he can imprisoned her right here and now. He don't want others to look at his pretty beautiful naughty wife. He kick that thought from his mind.

  He started acting like petty jealous husband.

  "You are the best thing happened in my life." She said. Her eyes getting red, that happy sad feeling attack her again.

  Did she saved a nation during her last life?. Lucky. She so lucky to have him as her husband.

  "Heyyy. Don't cry. I won't let you cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter