13 C: Wedding Banquets

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Shing Empire Hotel

  "Daebak. You will be so surprise if I told you this. Seo Joon in the room with Ji Won."

  Kang Seul and Mina didn't look excited or surprise at all. They just said oh before continue doing their make up.

  "Just oh?. Seo Joon and Ji won in the room hugging." This time she added hugging. Since the fact they inside same room didn't gain attention.

  "So?. Do you expect Hyung Sik or Ha Neul in her room?." Mina mouthed sorry when Kang Seul shot her lazer eyes.

  "They are engaged. Its normal for an adult to share a room. Last night, didn't you sleep with Hyung Sik. Mina also not in this room." Kang Seul . She was going to invite the girls for a drink but two of them are missing in action.

  Mina pretend she didn't see her smirk. This Ra won never failed to drag her together.

  "But they. I mean. Don't you feel..."

  "Feel what?. Just look at ShinHye MinHo. SeungHyun MinYoung. Anything can happen in love." Mina cut in, RaWon seem too overreacted with revelation.

  Its true. ShinHye who used to dating SeungHyun now married to MinHo. No one know when and how they started to have feeling with each other.

  No one can believe it only arranged marriage. The loving eyes when MinHo look at ShinHye, the body language between them, who can say they don't have feeling at all.

  Arranged or not, once two people being together for some time, its not impossible to slowly developed a feeling.

  It just, there is something wrong and that wrong thing tugged her heart.

  Ra Won can't find the right words. When did they built such good relationship. 

  The other ladies continue with their make up again. Leaving Ra Won with her own confusion.

  Suddenly, she leaving again. She going to ask ShinHye if she aware about it.

  In quick time, maybe the fastest walk she ever did, she finally reach her room.

  She was going to knock the door when she heard something.

  Her heart racing again, her face getting redder. She quickly turn around and saw Hyung Sik standing at the cor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter