15 D : The Unstoppable Love : Only You

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1 : Catch the naughty rabbit.

The Philia Villa

  She keep rubbing her tummy, looking at her best friend with pitiful eyes.

  She been eating junk food and tidbits the whole day. Now she need real food.

  "I don't think they still outside. One of us need to get food. Eunnie, u go. You can run faster."

  MiNa shook her head. Why her?. It was her plan to ignored her husband and hiding in room. It was her that hungry, why should she go get the food for her.

  "Shin, I really think that you are so childish. You are the one that wanna watch BTS, when you failed, you dragged others to do childish things. Such as locking the door. Now you are the one that hungry, why don't you get it yourself?. I'm done with your childish game. I wanna sleep. If you want to eat, ask JiWon to help."

  MiNa pulled the blanket till covering her head. ShinHye sudden change make her feel lil suffocated. What did Hyo Shin do to her that she need to give him silent treatment?.

  The one that having argument is ShinHye and MinHo. How did she get into this mess?.

  "No no no. Don't ask me. Do you think Seo Joon will let me go once he catch me?. I don't know how come I'm also stuck in this unreasonable situation."

  JiWon knew ShinHye since primary school. She always calm and reasonable type. She don't understand what happened to her that in a sudden, ShinHye turn to someone she hardly recognized.

  "Don't you think, what you did today, so childish. At first, I thought you only need few hours to calm down. You not only being a kid but also dragged other in your problem. This is not the real ShinHye. You are better than this."

  ShinHye couldn't find the right words to explain herself. She don't understand herself too. She don't know why she did it.

  "I'm going to my room. Good night."

  JiWon didn't stop her. She should have a good talk with MinHo.

  ShinHye slowly open her bed room. MinHo was on the bed, already sleeping. 

  "Oppa, I'm hungry."

  His wife's voice is like an alarm. MinHo open his eyes. 

  "What do you wanna eat?." 

  He pulled her to fall into his chest. This naughty wife of him. He missed her so much.

  "You not angry?."

  ShinHye rubbing her lips on his chest. Feel safe in his arms.

  "Why should i?. Did you do something wrong?."

  He hold her chin to look up at him. He lean down and press his lips on her lips.

  Just a kiss will never be enough for him. He nibble her lips, try to extract her sweetness to himself.

  "Honey."

  He whisper her name in y voice. ShinHye open her eyes, try to steady her uneven breathing.

  "In future, if we have argument, I don't want us to sleep at different bed. No matter how angry I am or how disappointed you are, we must calm our self in our room."

  ShinHye nodded. Her fingers dancing on his chest, pulling his , make him .

  "Are you seducing me?." He bite her shoulder softly. ShinHye shook her head.

  "Oppa. I need to see a doctor. This morning I have my period. But, this afternoon, it stopped. It never happened before."

  "Did you feel any discomfort?. Should we go now?."

 MinHo put his palm on her tummy and rubbing it softly. Worried if their super active bed activity is the reason of her sickness.

 "We can go tomorrow morning." MinHo nodded, still rubbing her tummy. 

  ShinHye like the feeling when his palm on her tummy. There is special feeling that she don't know how to explain.

  "What do you wanna eat?."

  ShinHye remain silent. Her eyes glued on his palm that still rubbing her tummy. It so comfortable that she don't want him to stop.

  He attacks her with his kisses when she didn't give him any response. ShinHye giggling, try to avoid his kiss.

  He catch her l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter