15 A : The Unstoppable Love

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1 : Morning My Love

  The Philia Villa

  "Good morning wife."

  "Good morning husband."

  His forehead rest on her forehead. His left arm holding her back, pulling her closer to him.

  The most beautiful feeling is wake up next to the person you love the most.

  His lips kiss her eyebrow. His love overflowing the moment they open their eyes in early morning.

  He squeeze her bare , earning low from her.

  "Don't you know I'm a very healthy husband?. " He . She buried her face to his chest. Shameless!!!.

  Her husband chest is more comfortable than any expensive plush toys. She rubbed her cheek, what a wonderful feeling.

  After almost a month married to her, MinHo noticed that she like to rub her cheek with his chest. Like lil kitty rubbing their head to their owner.

  Correct, she is his only pet and he is her only owner.

  "You are the most beautiful thing ever happened in my life."

  His fingers swimming in her long hairs. Smooth, soft and have mild scent that can make him addicted.

  "Sweet talker." She pull his head lower to kiss him.

  "Not only your words is sweet. Your lips are the sweetest." 

  MinHo bite her nose. Who said she is innocent?. Seducer, innocent seducer.

  ShinHye know her action wake up the resting beast in him.

  Isn't that part of her job as a good wife?. She should feed him well on bed and on dining table.

  "You are more dangerous than fox witch. I fall for you again and again."

  She chuckled. What fox witch?. She even more dangerous than any witch if someone try to touch her husband.

  "Its good that you know. In case you still don't know, let me tell you more about me. You see my fingers?. I didn't trimmed it just to look pretty. I can use this to scratch any es that try to seduce my husband."

  "Ooppss. Slip of tongue. Foul words."

  She winked at him. It's a clear warning that she won't go easy to anyone who try to harm her marriage.

  "I been looking at you since 15 years ago. No one but you. I feel hurt that you doubt my love." He press his chest, acting like she hurt him with her words.

  "Should I apologize?."

  Her fingers scratch his back softly. More to caressing than scratching.

  "How are you going go apologize then?." His eyes dare her to continue their love drama.

  "How about this?." She climb his body, sit on his tummy. She grinning her body on him. There is no barrier between them. She still from their hot activity last night.

  Damnnn. Her upper body is . MinHo swallow his saliva, looking at her proud s that provoke him.

​​​​​  Like saying, touch me, its your.

  If he not her first guy, he might got the wrong impression that she actually has a lots of experience.

  "Apologize sincerely."

  She slowly go down to his crotch. There is naughty smirk on her lips. He already so hard for her.

  MinHo bit his lower lips. She hold his hard rod and put inside her wet cave.

  Damnnnn. She so hot while riding him.

  Her list face, slowly riding him make him go wild.

  They skipped the part. Still, it feel as good as with .

  Heavy breathing filled their room again.

  He need to work harder in his seducing skills. Looks like it was him that under

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter