2 : Birthday Party

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Beep beep.

  Another message from him. Didn't he said he will never fall in love with her?. Why did he keep bothering her. She just glanced at her phone and continue with her works.

  Beep beep.

  She almost cursing him till she saw the sender. Ra Won?. She take the phone and open her message.

    "Don't forget our party tonight. Secret Lover Club."

  Damnnnn. She almost forgot about her birthday. Last week, she was at Ulsan. Try to find Min Young but their schedules clash. Min Young was travel to Osaka, emergency case that need to settle as soon as possible.

  Park Shin Hye logged off her notebook and grab her hand bag. 7 PM and she haven't buy any present for Ra Won.

  There is mall nearby her office, 3 minutes by walking. By calculation, she still have one hour to go to the party. Without wasting time, she go directly to the Jewellery shop. She bought simple yet beautiful earring.

  She reach home 20 minutes later. Take a shower, just apply simple make up. She wear turquoise knee length dress. Off shoulder dress, showing her perfect shoulder. She tied her hairs to high ponytail, make her neck look tempting.

  From her home to the club take 15 minutes. Ra Won told her that they already at Room 6. The front line staff nodded at her. She is one of their regular customers.

  "Miss Park."

  Familiar female voice just call out her name. She look at her but can't remember who is this person.

  "Hello. Nice to meet you. Do you remember me?." The young lady offer her hand for handshake. 

  "I'm really sorry, but I really can't remember you. " She could only laugh while shake hand. She really can't recognized the person in front her.

  "It's okay. I understand. Its been a long time since the last time we met. I'm Hae Ra, assistant of Mr Choi. Let's go together, he already arrived. " 

  He is here too. No wonder she only recognized her voice. She must be the assistant that always call her every time he wanna meet her.

  "No, no. I'm actually come with my friends. I didn't come to meet him. " 

  "Im sorry. I thought Miss Park going to join our company celebration party."

  "But how did you recognized me, I think its been three years since I last visit him. And most of time, you only contact me via phone. "

  "I recognized you from the photo on his table."

  From the photo on his table?. Why he still keep her picture if he never contact her for 3 years. Not a single message or call.

  "Miss Park, I need to go first. Nice to meet you. " Hae Ra bid good bye first. She feel there is something wrong when she saw her sad expression.

  Did they already broke up?. She stole a glance once again before push the door. Shin Hye shook her head, trying to forget any possibility that might make her weak.

 

 

Secret Lover Club

  Clap clap clap.

  Everyone clapping once she step inside the room. She look at her watch. Only 10 minutes late.

  "Only 10 minutes. Chill. I will drink one shot as punishment." She take one small glass and drink the liquor in one shot. Bitter spicy yet sweet taste running inside .

  "Happy birthday, Ra Won. Hope you found your Mr Husband this year. "

  Park Shin Hye handed a small box to her. Ra Won pull her for tight hug. 

  "Hello Miss Glamorous Model. Most famous model of Seoul. Did you meet any hottie?. Give me one." Shin Hye teased Ji Won. Ra Won and Ji  Won not related even though they have same surname and similar name.

  "Look at our CEO. Just engaged but still craving for hottie. Why, don't you think your future husband million times better than the hottie?." Ji Won back. Her engagement gained lots of attention. Engagement of the year. Two young CEO get engaged, unite two powerful family.

  "I'm engaged n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter