14 B : Love In Four Season : Love As Hot As Summer

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1 : Hello Summer.

  Park Mansion, 2006

  "No. I dont want. Why did you blame me?. It was you that break this thing." The girls talk in very low voice.

  Hyo Shin and Hyung Sik heard their voice behind the tree. What are they doing over there?.

  They moved slowly and carefully. Curious with the girls conversation.

  "I accidentally push it. It was Ji Won that push me." Ra Won push the blame to Ji Won. If she didn't push her, she won't fall and break it.

  "How can you blame me. ShinHye throw the grasshopper to me. I was so shock and accidentally push you." Ji Won push the blame to ShinHye. If she didn't throw the grasshopper to her, why would she push Ra Won.

  "It just grasshopper. Why you have to be so coward. What should we do now?." ShinHye can't imagine her grandma angry face. One of them should tell the truth to her grandma.

  "It was my fault. I will go to meet grandma and admit my mistake." Ji Won and ShinHye stop Ra Won at the same time. How can they let their friend take the blame alone.

  "Should we blame Magic?." 

  Both looking at ShinHye. They don't have the heart to let grandma scold the cute fluffy dog.

  "What should we do then?. Should I tell my brother?." 

  Ji Won nodded but Ra Won shook her head. She don't want Hyung Sik to know her mischievous side. 

  "Do you like my brother that much?. He even tease you as chubby doll. Why did you like him?. " 

  Hyo Shin tilted his head to Hyung Sik. That chubby girl like him?. He bit his lips, to endure his laughter. 

  "I like Hyo Shin Oppa. But I don't wanna get scold by grandma. If you scared he know you broke this vase, let me admit that it was me that did it."

  Hyung Sik raise his eyebrow looking at Hyo Shin. That serious quiet girl like him?. Both of them have same attitude, they didn't talk much. 

  "Why did you like my brothers?. They not handsome, always tease me, always bullied me. "

  "Then why did you like Yong Hwa Oppa?. He also not handsome and like to bullied me." Ra Won pouted her lips, dissatisfied when ShinHye criticised her Prince charming.

  "Who is Yong Hwa?. ShinHye, you need to give us explanation."

  The girls was so shock that ShinHye dropped the vase to the ground. 

  "Oppa. See what you have done. Now it become worst than before." ShinHye was so panicked. What should she tell her grandma.

  "Don't change the topic. Who is Yong Hwa?. Did we send you to school to find boyfriend?." Hyo Shin poke her cheeks repeatedly. He have the urge to break that Yong Hwa to million pieces.

  "Who is Yong Hwa?." Hyung Sik ask again. He look at Ra Won who hiding behind his little sister.

  "If you don't want to tell, its okay. Just tell grandma you broke the vase." 

  Hyo Shin threatened the girls. Ra Won pinch ShinHye, ask her to stop her brothers.

  "My cousin. He from Busan but he will visit my family every summer." 

  So Yong Hwa is RaWon's cousin. A chubby guy with nerd hairstyle and glasses suddenly pop-up into HyungSik's imagination.

  He never knew that his lil sister have bad taste.

  "Oppa, help me. What to do with this vase?." ShinHye pulled HyoShin's arms looking at him with her begging eyes.

  "What can I get in return?." He just wanna tease his lil sister. When ShinHye push Ji won to his side, he was unprepared. She end up in his embrace.

  He push her back softly and clear his throat. He avoiding HyungSik's teasing gaze.

  "Just tell Steward

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter