5 : Fierce Wife

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Park Mansion

  "What are you doing?."

  Shin Hye almost drop her phone to the pool. She darted her eyes at MinHo who look so happy laughing at her.

  "None of your business." She replied halfheartedly. 

  "You and your mouth. If you don't go against me for a moment, will you get mad?." He pinched her slightly pouting lips. If he ask her to go to east, she won't hesitate to go west.

  Always wanna against him.

  "See see. Stop rolling your eyes. " He caught her rolled her eyes at him again. One or two time consider as cute. But if she keep doing it, that's mean a silence war.

  "Did you always nagging like this to Min Young?. No wonder she left."

 MinHo look at her with confusion. When did she left him?.

  "Who told you that she left me?."

  What is the meaning of his words?. Is that mean they still together?.

  "If both of you still together, then why did you ask me for marriage?."

  Her red eyes make him feel bad. He has the urge to pull her into his embrace. What the hell is she try to say?. 

  "What is the connection between our engagement and my relationship with her?. Did I ever told you that I was in a relationship with her?. Or did you make this assumption by yourself?."

  She was speechless with his counterattack. He never told her anything but the bracelet is their love token. Her eyes glued on his wrist, a tiny feeling of uncomfortable spreading to her whole body.

  "Find her earring and open this bracelet if this thing make you doubt me. " He finally understand why she think that there is something happened between him and Min Young.

  "And I will find who own your earring. You don't have to worry about me, I'm very rational. Min Young is my past. But you are my present and future."

  "You are my super cutie fierce wife. " He caress her cheeks, look inside her beautiful eyes.

  "Then why did you said don't fall in love with you. You said you won't fall in love with me." 

  He chuckled before kiss her forehead. Imprint his love lil by lil so she can feel it.

  "I just wanna look cool so I said it. Don't you read romance novel. Male lead usually said that in arranged marriage."

  Shin Hye can't believe his words. He just said it to look cool?. Is he crazy?.

  "I'm not irresponsible person. When I asked for marriage, I know im ready to be a husband. Don't think too much. Just fall in love with me. Let's fall in love."

  He hold her chin and lean down. Tasting her sweet lips, sharing a breathe, with their heartbeat celebrating the blossom of their love.

  "Don't. My family is inside. " She push him, stopped him from stealing another kiss. She can't let her family see her being the naughty girl.

  "Are you saying that I'm allow to do anything when your family not around?." He . He caress her lips wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter