12 : Precious Sister

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Mysterious Flavor Restaurant

  After the dinner, the elders decided to go home to get some rest. Only Park siblings and MinHo stay for a few toast. 

  "How about we plan some bachelor party?. Just lil fun won't bring any harm." Hyo Shin, the second son of Park stole a glance at his sleepy lil sister.

  He just wanna but when Hyung Sik, the third son agreed, he look up at his older brother who seem not interested to interfere in their conversation.

 "Blue Dragon is the best choice. " Hyung Sik pour another wine for MinHo and himself. His brother in law seem very good handling alcohol.

  "I heard the girls over there are pretty and y." Added by Ha Neul. He choose to play since his youngest and only sister look lil trouble right know. Its fun to tease his calm sister.

  "Really?. My treat then. I'm sure my Lil sis won't mind for small party." 

  ShinHye look at Hyo Shin and smile. Maybe they share same name, so she can read his mind easily.

  "Sure. I won't be stingy not to let my brother borrow my husband for a night. I also want one. How about I invite Kang Seul eunnie."

  Ha Neul shot her his dangerous warning stare. Why did she need to invite his ex wife to such party?.

  "Who else?. Ohh, Mina Sunbae too. " She ignored her eldest brother who look dissatisfied. HyoShin's turn to look gloomy.

  Why invite his girlfriend?. He started regretted his stupid mouth for suggested it.

  "Should I invite Ra Won?. She seem really interested with this idea. She suggested to have bachelorette party before. Let me text  her. Ask which place she suggest before."

  Hearing that name, Hyung Sik snatched her phone. How dare that lil girl suggested such thing to his precious sister.

MinHo leisurely drink his tea. Just observing his wife well performance. 

  "Why did you have to invite your Eunnie to such party?. Do you think your husband will let you to such party?." Ha Neul scold her, pour another drink and pretend all he did is for his brother in law.

  "What such party?. Eunnie is single, Ra Won is single. What's the wrong with my party?. I let you borrow my husband. Why can't I bring my single friends?." ShinHye pretend like she didn't understand her brother.

  "Is Mina single?. Why did you invite her?." He feel like wanna swallow his lil sister. She already sent invitation on their WhatsApp group.

  "My husband also not single. I still let him go. Why cant you let Sunbae come?. Or should I started call her eunnie?."

  Her phone in her third brother phone finally get new messages. 

  Ra Won : When?.

  Ji Won : Count me in.

  Kang Seul Eunnie : Me too.

  Mina Sunbae : Where when?.

    "What?." she asking innocently when her brothers look at her with angry eyes. She still acting with what did I do wrong attitude.

  Hyo Shin is the first to make a phone call.

  "You. Don't ever dream to go to stupid party. Are you trying to teach bad thing to my precious sister?. Wait for me tonight. We need to talk." 

  He ended the call and drink his wine. He clear his throat, put some snack to his mouth. His lil sister smirk really make him feel stupid.

  Hyung Sik deleted the group chat. Not later after that, someone call ShinHye's pho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter