11 : Heaven Hall : H2 Couple

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sucree Bakery

  "Did you plan for bachelorette party?."

  ShinHye shook her head. Where she get the chance for party. Her husband stick to her like leech. 

  "Why?." Both Ji Won and Ra Won ask at the same time.

  "Lower your voice. Can't you see people looking at us. Why I need the party?. I'm already married."

  "So, no party?." Ra Won sound disappointed. She already choose a venue and theme.

  "Why did MinYoung engaged with SeungHyun?. Don't you think your love story quite interesting?. The original couple is MinMin and H2. In the end, you married to MinHo and MinYoung engaged to SeungHyun." 

  Ji Won pinch Ra Won secretly. That clueless Ra Won didn't know anything. She always the clueless in their group.

  "Why did you pinch me?."

  Ra Won pinch her cheek as revenge.

  "Your wedding will be the same day with MinYoung's engagement. Coincidentally, the venue also next to each other."

  Ji Won really wanna stuff the cake inside to stop her from keep talking.

  "They choose Heaven Hall?." ShinHye remember that SeungHyun once said he wanna celebrate their day at Heaven Hall. He choose Heaven Hall cuz it symbolize their couple name, H2.

  "You dont  received the invitation yet?. I think they will come to give you in person. You are her closest cousin. This cake taste so good. You should choose this as your wedding cake." Ra Won push the plate to ShinHye. She look at ShinHye who looking at someone or something behind her.

  Daebak. MinYoung and SeungHyun is here. That's mean both of them will book cake from same bakery.

  "Are you booking cake from here too?. Can we share a table so that we can exchange idea which cake I should choose." 

  Before ShinHye can say anything, SeungHyun push MinYoung to sit next to ShinHye. He pull another chair and sit next to MinYoung.

  "I already decided which cake. Please excuse us. We still have lots of things to do." 

  ShinHye already grabbed her bag and ready to move when SeungHyun also stand up and make the chair fall backward.

  All eyes are looking at their table.

  "Cousin in law, sit first. Even if you done, at least you can give some tips which cake should I get."

  "If you insist to leave, then I assumed you want me to cancel the engagement. I heard your grandma not in good health lately."

  SeungHyun smile at her while holding MinYoung's hand. MinYoung look at her with pleading gaze.

  "The blueberry cheese cake and royal chocolate cake." ShinHye show them the two cake in the menu.

  "Which cake did you choose?." 

  ShinHye glared at him. Why he need to know?.

  "MinHo oppa like blueberry cheese cake."

   Ra Won wanna say something but Ji Won feed her with cake. She should remain silent or someone will lose her temper sooner.

  "And how about you?."

  MinYoung try as hard as she can not to shed any tears. He is engaged to her but he ask another woman preference.

  "It doesn't matter, as long as my husband like it, I will like it too. Why don't you ask MinYoung which cake she want."

  SeungHyun look at her and laugh loudly. Husband. She already married to that guy. It's no longer a secret.

  "Honey, which cake you like?. I will like i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter