10 : Only For Her

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lavender Condominium, ShinHye's unit

  "MinHo. I ..."

  MinYoung stop talking when he walk to the kitchen to find ShinHye. She saw that he sweetly kiss her forehead.

  He don't even ring the bell. He know her password. For more than 5 years, he never treat her more than a friend.

  ShinHye hit his chest softly. She realized that MinYoung was looking at them. There is no emotion on her face but her eyes look so cold.

  "Go and discuss with them. I will prepare our breakfast."

  "After breakfast, we need some exercise too. How about exercise on bed?." He . He love to see her shy expression. Wonder how she look like when she under him.

  "Seducer." He pinch her cheek. He kiss her forehead and walk to living hall.

  He is the one that seducing her yet she is the seducer. What kind of logic is that?.

  First Aunt smile at MinHo. He bowed a lil and switch on the TV. He take a seat opposite of MinYoung and her mother.

  He don't even bother to look at her.

  "MinHo, I know I was wrong. I wanna apologize for my mistake. But this is my own mistake. Don't pull my dad into this mess."

  He smirk at her. Feel like she never know this person at all.

  "What mistake that you did?."

  His question make her shiver. Her mum also looking at her. She don't know the real reason. All she know that MinYoung keep saying about her betrayal cost all this trouble.

  "What mistake?. Can you explain to me?."

  He clearly know what she did yet he want her to tell it by herself, in front of her mother. This guy so ruthless and heartless.

  "If you don't want to explain, its ok. No need to discuss anything. Have a seat, I will help ShinHye prepare breakfast."

  He was ready to stand up when MinYoung burst into tears.

  "You know everything yet you push me to blurt it myself. SeungHyun cheated on ShinHye with me."

  Her body shook badly, the humiliation from the person she loves the most hurt her. Why did he fall for ShinHye and not her.

  Pakkkk.

  Her mother just slap her. She can't believe her daughter can do that to her own cousin.

  "Mum, I.." Seeing her mum start crying make her speechless. Her mum always have calm expression, no matter what.

  But today, she made her cry.

  "How could you did that to ShinHye?. Its all my fault. I failed as a mother."

  First Aunt grabbed her bag and leave. ShinHye quickly run to stop her.

  "First Aunt. Please stay. We can discuss everything in peace."

  She glance at MinHo, not to make things more complicated. ShinHye pull her along to the couch.

  "I'm sorry. Aunt feel so ashamed. I can't face your parents anymore." 

  "Its ok. Everything is in the past. I don't want to talk about it anymore. Oppa, come here." She patted the space next to her. MinHo obediently sit next to her.

  "Oppa. Can you give some face to Grandpa?. Give First Uncle some time to settle the debt.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter