7 : Dark Secret

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ViP Golf Club

  "I heard that CEO Lee going to get marry next month. I never expect he will be the first to settle down." 

  Slim tall lady named Alice take a shot and smile. The news of the wedding of the year spread all over the city.

  "Which CEO Lee?. " He need confirmation about which CEO Lee. Once they mentioned Glorious Empire, he know understand why she no longer contact him.

Choi SeungHyun feel like his heart stop beating. No wonder she vanished into thin air. He was so stupid to believe that the engagement just a show.

  "Hyun, aren't you close to Miss Park. CEO Lee engaged to her cousin. You might have the chance to attend the private wedding ceremony."

  SeungHyun smile bitterly. His close relationship with Park Min Young is well aware by his friends. 

  "I heard his future wife, the only daughter of Park Legacy is a real beauty. My younger brother is her classmate in high school. She keep really low profile lifestyle. "

  Kim Jae Sook who look uninterested suddenly in. His younger brother has high standard of beauty definition. 

  He surely believe his judgement.

  "There is no dating history about her. Seem like she never dating any heirs or public figure. A perfect person like her, maybe her standard too high. " Jang HanByul wonder why there is no dating story about her at all.

  She pretty, successful CEO, educated and come from good family. Or maybe, she dating secretly.

  "Maybe she dated in private. I wonder what kind of guy she dated before. Person like her will never open up her relationship to public."

  SeungHyun pretend that he didn't listen what Alice just said. Its not her that wanna hide their relationship but him. Now he kinda regret it.

  "You never see her in real life?. I think you been in close relationship with Min Young since in university. No matter which girl you fool around with, you always back to her."

  Jang HanByul turn his attention to SeungHyun who look like there is something bothering him.

  "I did. She attended same university as me. Saw her couple of times with Min Young. I think she dated someone at that time. I just don't know who." 

  "See. I knew she someone who very private about her love matters. But what I don't understand is her family far superior than Min Young. I thought they are cousin." 

  Alice agreed with Kim Jae Sook. MinYoung's family also rich but not as rich as Park Legacy. All of them look at SeungHyun for explanation.

  He shrugged his shoulder. How should he know. He never bother to ask about it. 

  What they just said is true. ShinHye's family have more powerful name than MinYoung's family. He remember that ShinHye once mentioned about MinYoung's father inherited the company from her Grandpa.

  Park Legacy belong to her father. He open the company after he married her mother. With her mother's family strong support and her father capabilities, their company become one of top company.

  "Look. I found pictures of CEO Lee and his future wife. They pictured together while buying groceries." All of them g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter