1 : She get engaged !!!

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Majestic Seoul Hotel.

​​​​​​  She standing near the window, folded her arms to her chest. She never knew that Seoul city is so beautiful at night. The scenery temporarily make her nervous heart lil calm.

​​​​​​  She been waiting for him for quite a long time. 5 years, consider as a long time, right?.

  Maybe, she should really give up. Maybe, he not the one for her. Maybe, maybe, and maybe, that they don't belong together.

  "Daughter, are you ready?. " Her mum soft voice make her heart tremble again. She turn around, meet her mother's eyes.

  "Yes, mum. I'm ready. " Park Shin Hye smile brightly, no matter what, this is her decision. She can't turn her back to her past.

  "You look so beautiful tonight. Mum can't believe that my little baby girl is getting married soon. " Mrs Park hold her soft hand, slightly squeeze her fingers. Today, someone son will put a ring on her daughter's finger.

  "Shin, mum know that you still waiting for him. But grandpa's health getting worse day by day. His only wish is to see you get marry. Please forgive mum for asking you to get engaged. " Park Shin Hye hug her mother and caress her back. She understand the whole situation. She no longer a little kid.

  "Madam, Young Miss's fiancé is outside."

  The pair of mother daughter look at each other, Park Shin Hye nodded, allow her mum to leave her side. She sit on the sofa, waiting for him to come inside.

  She didn't look at him who just take a seat next to her. She can smell his manly perfume, not too strong yet strong enough to make her heart beat faster.

  "Shin Hye. " She slowly turn her head to him. His deep calm voice attract her. When her eyes saw his face, she cant deny how good looking this fiancé of her.

  Perfect eyebrows with pair of lovely eyes and long eyelashes. A perfect noble nose type. Completed with y lips. She can feel that he stole her soul away at first sight.

  "Are you falling in love with me at first sight?." She caught a smirk on his lips. This time his tone sound like annoyed.

  "What are you saying?. What's make you think I will fall in love with you?."

  "Good. Cuz I will never love you. " They look at each other eyes, like trying to understand the whole situation. He isn't the only one not agree in this engagement but what choice she has?.

  Someone knock the door, before coming in.

  " Lee Min Ho Sshi. Its time for the engagement ceremony. "

  He nodded, waves his hand. He pull his fiancée without warning, make her accidentally hit his chest.

  "Are you crazy?. " She glare at him sharply. Her sweet fragrance linger on his nose. Very calm a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter