16 A : Capable Husband : Show Off His Love

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1 : Overprotective Husband.

  Seventh Sky Restaurant.

  Ding.

  "Congrat Shin. I'm happy for you." MiNa Eunnie.

  "Chukae pretty mother. So fast. Hahaha." RaWon.

  "Daebak, very capable. Seo Joon should get some tips from MinHo." HyungSik.

  "Why MinHo?. I think you are next." Seo Joon.

  "Haha." HyungSik.

  "Congrat lil sister. Take a good care of yourself." Kang Seul Eunnie.

  ShinHye look at MinHo. She can't stand looking at his proud face. 

  "Its a good thing. We going to celebrate two good news. One, ShinHye get pregnant. Second, I just remarried to Kang Seul last week." Ha Neul.

  "Whattt?. Congratulation oppa, congratulation eunnie. " ShinHye.

  "What a good timing. Who going to help me with my wedding?. Anyway, chukae bestie. God bless you and baby." JiWon.

  "Just delay the wedding then." Hyo Shin.

  "In your dream. She can't get away from me." Seo Joon.

  "Goosebumps. So cheesy. " JiWon.

  ShinHye laughing reading the comments. She feel happy that her brother remarried to Kang Seul Eunnie. Lil guilty cuz her pregnancy will prevent her from doing much thing on her bestie's wedding.

  "RaWon. You didn't tell me that Yong Hwa become a doctor. " MinHo.

  "Why should I tell you?. I don't even tell ShinHye." RaWon.

  "Did you guys go to his clinic?. Daebakkk." RaWon.

  "Yong Hwa?. ShinHye special friend?. He become a doctor. Which clinic?. Im not feeling well." JiWon.

  "I can bring you to clinic. Maybe you pregnant too." Seo Joon.

  "Shameless. ert. " JiWon.

  "Please go to private message if wanna talk something private. My baby reading the message." MinHo.

  "Show off. Don't be so proud. Maybe my wife pregnant too." Seo Joon.

  "You can't keep secret at all. Do you have to tell everyone that you copy MinHo's trick?. You registered our marriage without my consent." JiWon.

  "Did Hyo Shin Hyung helped edit the picture?." HyungSik.

  "Did Hyo Shin oppa edited my picture for marriage certificate?. Can't you find better picture?. I look like I gained 20 kg in that picture." ShinHye.

  "MinHo said he like that picture. Not my fault." Hyo Shin.

  "Oppa, just because i broke up with you, doesn't mean you should make me look ugly in my marriage certificate." Jiwon.

  "Oppa, if you copy MinHo's trick, I will never ever having any wedding ceremony. Let people think I'm single." RaWon.

  "MiNa eunnie. Hide your ID. Who know, tomorrow you already become Mrs." ShinHye.

  "My dad will cut his head." MiNa.

  "You said it was Hyo Shin oppa. I look ugly in that picture." ShinHye hit her husband. How dare he choose that ugly picture of her.

  "Who said you look ugly?. You always look pretty in my eyes." He wink at her, kiss her cheek.

  "Sweet talker."

  "Only for you. Drink this soup. It's good for you and baby." He feed her another spoon of chicken soup.

  "You didn't experience any morning sickness?."

  ShinHye shook her head. So far, she can eat anything without vomit. She also don't have any craving. 

  Ding.

  "Did someone mentioned Yong Hwa?." Ha Neul.

  "Jung Yong Hwa?. From Busan?. Isn't he the famous hot tutor in my university. I heard he engaged with the Chairman Of S University daughter." Ha Neul.

  "Really?. I don't know. As his cousin, I really have no idea. We not that close anymore since ShinHye no longer his special friend." RaWon.

  "S University?. Chairman Kim?. I heard his daughter is beauty with brain." Hyo Shin.

  "Isn't she older than me?. I think Yong Hwa same age as me. Senior Kim older by two years." HyungSik.

  "This is her." Hyo Shin.

  Hyo Shin sent ol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter