15 C : The Unstoppable Love : Happy Together

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1 : The Debate Between Them

The Philia Love

  "Stop being unreasonable. I don't care. I still wanna watch BTS mini concert." ShinHye glaring at her husband who try to stop her from watching BTS.

  "Tskkk."

  "Don't tskkk me oppa. We still have unfinished business."

  Hyung Sik forcefully swallow his own saliva. He take a quick look at his bro in law.

  'Sorry bro, I'm out of this matter.'

  "Do you know their name?. How many of them?. What is their song?. Are you no longer VIP?. Didn't you said that you're forever VIP."

  ShinHye pinch RaWon under the table. If she didn't support her, she will tell her parent about their 'healthy' relationship.

  True, she didn't know all of the members or how many of them. But she know RM and JungKook. It's enough then.

  And she never betray VIP. Big Bang is her first love after CnBlue. The only group that she know all the member's name.

  "I know but I don't remember. I know in BTS, RM and JungKook. They are my favorite. How can you doubt my loyalty to Big Bang and CnBlue?." 

  Once again, ShinHye secretly pinch RaWon's thigh under the table.

  "V. Suga and J-Hope. Yes, I remember them. Their song, fire so famous. " RaWon try to endure the pain on her thigh. This lil devil become more cruel after getting married.

  "Correct. Jin and Jimin too. " 

  Eh?. JiWon also know them?. Please don't tell them that she is army. 

  "Come on. They launched Love Myself campaign with UNICEF. Who don't know about it?." 

  No wonder JiWon knew them. She never paid any attention to any Korean celebrity. She is like old grandma trapped in young girl body.

  "Why in a sudden, you so interested to watch their live performance?."

  When MinHo almost say yes, Hyo Shin question make him see another chance.

  Why his wife suddenly want to watch BTS mini concert?.

  "Why?." He repeated the same question to ShinHye.

  "Cuz I want. Oppa, I don't care I wanna watch them. I want, I want." She pulled her husband's sleeve. No matter what, she must attend the mini concert.

  "You guys being so fishy. " Seo Joon can't stand the way the ladies try to convinced that they like BTS when they don't really know them.

  He saw them secretly scrolling their phone under the table, checking about BTS.

  "They are handsome guy. It's normal for us to attracted to their look." MiNa chuckled. This guy have sharp instinct. She can't let him ruins their plan.

  "Don't look at me and ask me who is better looking." ShinHye dodge the bullet from MinHo. She was so sure that he going to make the issue bigger.

  "Don't look at me too. It wasn't me that said it." JiWon refused to fall into the trap. Seo Joon slightly pucker his lips. He really wanna know the answer.

  "I'm not going to say anything that will bring harm between the rest of the army and my boyfriend. " RaWon successfully avoided the trap. She not the one that make such statement.

  "Don't you think Twice and Blackpink beautiful and attractive?. It's normal to appreciate beautiful thing. Human nature." 

  There is smirk on MiNa's pretty face. If her boyfriend denied it, she already prepare her supporting evidence.

  Luckily, Hyo Shin choose to remain silent.

  "Then let's go together. "

  ShinHye bit her lips. Did he have to follow them to the mini concert?.

  "We only have 4 tickets. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter