8 : I'm A Fool For You

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Park Legacy

  After his punch hit SeungHyun's left cheek, he rapidly shook his hand and mouthed painful to ShinHye.

  Her emotion change from scared to funny after looking at him.

  "Im not good with my fist or my words. But I'm a man who will prove with action."

  "I asked her family to take care of her, as long I'm still alive, I will never let her down."

  SeungHyun look at ShinHye then MinHo. Now he understand why his friends think that their engagement not arranged by family.

  Anyone can see how much he loves her. 

  "But she love me. Have you ever asked her feeling?."

  MinHo smile. Its true, she love him. But it doesn't mean that she won't fall in love with her.

  "I will try harder to make her fall in love with me. Even if it will take forever. "

  There is honesty and sincerity in his words.

  "And love without loyal means nothing."

  ShinHye voice out her opinion. What's the use of loving if he cheating on her?.

  "We not young boy anymore. Fighting over a girl. She is mine, maybe used to be yours but now, she is mine. You didn't cherished her when you had her."

  "She is mine from the start. Why must you choose her as your bride?. She was happy with me till you come between us." He raise his voice, his chest moving up and down. The thought of losing her make him scared.

  "I was happy. But that was before. You betrayed me. Since you like to be with her so much, I give you my bless. No need to hide from anyone." 

  She sneered at herself. She always thought that he really love her. She never imagined that he betrayed her with her own cousin.

  "Don't use MinYoung as an excuse to break up with me. " He moved forward and MinHo stand in front of him. He no longer has the chance to be with her.

  "Mistake for more than a year?. Do I look like someone you can treat as a fool?."

  "Leave, before I call the security. I don't wanna see you anymore. Leave now."

  SeungHyun feel so helpless. With MinHo shielding her, with her hatred while looking at him, he really has no choice other than leaving.

  He take a last look at her before walk out of the door.

  Once he left, MinHo show his knuckle to ShinHye.

  "Pain." He whining while showing his pity face.

  "Are you a fool?. Why did you punch him?."

  "Yes. I am a fool for you." He said playfully. He saw her took emergency kit and move closer to her.

  "Here. Pain too." He pointed at his lips. Asking for a kiss.

  "Childish." She peek on his lips. She glared at him but her smile betrayed her.

  "But you like it. "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter