14 A : Love In Four Season : Love Bloom In Spring

Let's Fall In Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Part 1 : I Fall For You

  Seoul Football Academy, 2004.

  "Hyung Sik. Where is your cute lil sister?. Is she coming again today?." Lee Dae Han ask excitedly. 

  The boys look at Hyung Sik. They saw his sister, seem like the Park siblings bless with beautiful face. All of them have a good look.

  "You have lil sister?. " Curious, MinHo also waiting for his answer. Is she really cute like they said.

  "You was absent last week. She came with Uncle. She so pretty. " Jung Ha Myung was blushing, he clearly like that girl.

  "Is she coming again?."

  Hyung Sik ignored their question. His lil sister is the most beautiful girl in his heart. None of them worthy to be her partner.

  "Is she cuter than the most famous girl in our class?." MinHo feel regret that he wasn't there when she come. It's rare to see the boys excited like today.

  "They have different charming. The famous girl carried glamorous aura. His sister existence alone can bright up the place. You will know when you see her." Tae Min the player join their conversation. He really think that she can change people mood easily.

  "Wooo. Its dangerous. Tae Min also noticed her. Be careful Hyung Sik. Tell Ha Neul Sunbae and Hyo Shin Sunbae to keep their eyes on him." Dae Han laugh when Hyung Sik throw his shoes to him. The shoes hit his forehead.

  "She only 11 years old. Don't you dare to get closer to her. My dad will break your legs." He warned the boys. If Tae Min noticed her, thats mean she really attracted the boys attention.

  "Long hairs."

  "In pink dress."

  "White milky skin."

  "Big round pretty eyes."

  "Hyung Sik, is this your lil sister?."

  Everyone turn to MinHo and their eyes follow his gaze. She was standing in front of the door, confused why did that boy described her.

  Hyung Sik push the boys in front him, stand in front of ShinHye, shielding her from the boys.

  "Who bring you here?." 

  "Ha Neul Oppa. He said I can watch you practice. He has something to do." Her cute soft voice make MinHo feel like wanna pinch her fluffy cheek. She look adorable in her pink princess dress.

  "Urghhh that Hyung. Come here. " He dragged her small body to follow him. She turn her head and met someone gaze who look at her.

  She waved her hand and smile happily. That oppa is the most charming oppa she ever seen.

  Her appearance is like spring season.

  Flowers bloom during spring.

  His love bloom in spring.

  'Lil girl, I fall for you.'

 

 

Part 2 : First Love At First Sight.

  "Are you okay?."

  His pitiful yet funny look make her giggle. Why he didn't avoid the ball and received it with his face.

  "Use this. It's still clean. I haven't use it. " The boy just look at her without taking the handkerchief. It took him a while before slowly take it and nodded.

  "Drink this. Eh use the handkerchief to wipe your blood." 

  He ignored her, put the handkerchief inside his pocket. He open the bottle and wash his face. The blood stop long time ago.

  "You don't know how to play football?." Curiosity so visible on the girl's face. Hyung Sik keep glancing at them, like warning him not to cross the line.

  "What is your name?. " Usually he can't stand people who talk a lots. With this lil girl, not only he can endured it, he also love to have conversation with her.

  Her soft soothing voice sound so good to him.

  "ShinHye. Park ShinHye. My brother is Park Hyung Sik. You know him, right?." Her pretty eyes blinking, like asking for confirmation.

  MinHo chuckle with her expression, too adorable. 

  "How long till the practice is over?. I'm hungry. " 

  She secretly cursed her eldest b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter