could you protect me from...you? PART 2

You're My Oasis

 

You got up and tried to run out the door, but Yoseob ran after you, "___________! _____________! wait!" G.Na stood infront of yoseob to block him as you ran. "Stay away from her," she warned and went after you.
 
_________(Yoseob POV)_________
 
I ran out and grabbed her arm. "Tell me what I did wrong!" I demanded. 
 
"I saw you..." she closed her eyes to stop the tears from falling. 
 
"______________, You can't just leave me, not this time. Not again," I cried. "You love me I know you do. So let me fix whatever i did," I begged. 
 
"No," She simply replied. "_________! You know you like me, look at me."
 
"YANG YOSEOB! LEAVE her alone!" G.na noona yelled. I looked at her then back at ___________. 
 
"Three words, just three words," She took a deep breath and looked at me with cold eyes. "You want to hear three words? I'll give them to you. I.HATE.YOU," Then she ran away again with G.Na noona following behind.
 
What did i do wrong?! I punched the wall then leaned against it as tears poured down my cheeks. Today was supposed to be the day. Today i was supposed to make you mine. 
 
After what seemed like forever I grabbed the homephone and called G.Na. 
 
"Did you find her?!" 
 
"Yoseob-ah I don't know where she went!!" 
 
"BWOH! I thought you were following her!" 
 
"I can't find her!"
 
I gripped the phone and threw it on the floor. "___________-ah whatever i did, I'm sorry. Please don't do anything stupid." I said to myself as I got  up and ran out the door.
 
"PLEASE please be ok!" I repeated as I ran. But then I saw someone slapped IU. Angry as I was, that made me more pissed. I stomped towards IU and hugged her as I gave the stranger a cold stare. "Why did you hit her?! Why would you do that?! What did she ever do to you?!!" 
 
Suddenly she spoke. "Yoseob I," 
 
I took a good look at the girl and my eyes opened wide in shock, _____________.
 
"Why _____________?!! I really like you! I really thought I knew you. The _____________ who would never hurt anyone. I guess I was wrong!" 
 
She shook her head and sobbed. "You know I wouldn't do that if i had a reason,"  
 
"Then what's your reason?!! What reason do you have to hit her?!" I yelled. 
 
"Why can you protect her? When you couldn't even say anything to protect me? She," you grabbed her arm which made her fall. "She was the reason," 
 
"Oppa!" IU looked into my eyes begging me for help. 
 
"Yoseob, don't listen to her she's not who you think she is!" 
 
"Oh and you're innocent?" I asked sarcasticly. "Oppa," IU said as she rubbed her cheek. I softly touched the red mark. 
 
"Yoseob, I didn't mean to, It just happened. I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" She grabbed my arm, "Please just listen. IU tell him the truth! TELL HIM!" she screamed shaking IU by the shoulders. 
 
"_____________ stop it," But she continued and IU fell to the floor again. "THATS ENOUGH!" 
 
 
Suddenly you felt Yoseob's hand come into contact with your cheek. "I don't want to see you anywhere near me," and like that he walked away with IU. You sank to your knees and sobbed on the floor. A few minutes later someone said, "Thank god I found you! Unnie's here," 
 
You looked at G.Na and you laid your head in the crook of her neck. "Come on, cutie we have to go home," She helped you up as you both walked alongside each other. When you got into the dorm "___________-ah your cheek! there's a bruise!" She looked at you waiting for answers, and when you looked at her she knew, "THAT LITTLE-" 
 
You put your hand on hers and shook your head. "I don't blame him," 
 
"How can you not?! HE HIT YOU!" 
 
"Who hit her?!" Doojoon asked. 
 
Even though you were suprised you walked to your room and shut the door. "What happened?" Hyunseung questioned worriedly. 
 
__________(G.NA POV)_____________
 
"How? When did you guys get here?" 
 
they began to say "Yoseo-" but i cut off their sentence and shouted, "Don't ever say his name!" 
 
"VOLDEMORT!" Kikwang said. "Pabo kwang!" Junhyung stated. 
 
"Noona what happened?" Dongwoon asked. 
 
"Yoseob," 
 
"He who must not be named," Kikwang interrupted. "hyung, don't interrupt story time!" dongwoon cried.
 
"YAH! can you guys just be quiet?!" junhyung shouted. "What did Yoseob do?" Hyunseung asked. 
 
"He hit ___________," 
 
"I dont believe it, Yoseob would never hit anyone!" they argued. "STOP DEFENDING HIM! _____________ even has-" They cut off my sentence and continued, "EH! What if she's lying? She keeps playing Yoseob too," 
 
"SHUT UP!" I raised my hand to hit them, but ____________ quietly said, "It's ok, say whatever you want. But when you see Yoseob tell him I'm sorry, but I will never forgive IU. I heard you guys talking," and she went into the bathroom. 
 
"IU?" 
 
"Is that all you can think of? Did you not see the bruise on her cheek?" 
 
They got all quiet and when ____________ came out again their faces softened. "________________, we're sorry," the beast members apologized. You stopped walking turned around and gave a halfhearted smile, then continuted on your way to your room.
 
"Still think she's lying?" I asked coldy. They didn't asnwer but i was satisfied. "Where is-"
 
"he who should not be named," Kikwang and dongwoon interrupted. Everyone else rolled their eyes in annoyance. "ok where is that guy?" junhyung asked. "I'll call him," Doojoon offered. "Araso," hyunseung said. 
 
"Yobeseyo?" 
 
"oh hyung," Yoseob answered. 
 
"where are you?" Doojoon asked. 
 
"I'm on my way to the dorm," 
 
"ah chinchayo?" 
 
"Deh, hyung i'm at the door. Annyong," 
 
"araso," he hung up and everyone looked at each other and took a deep breath. 
 
"I guess we should go," they said. "Yeah and we should talk some sense into this little punk!" Junhyung stated. "Junhyung-iies mom mode begins," Hyunseung said. 
 
"Mommy junhyung," Kikwang chuckled as they made their way to the dorm.  
 
____________(Yoseob POV)__________________
 
I can't believe I did that to _______________. I threw a pillow to the floor and clutched my chest. My heart hurt so bad as I replayed everything that had happened. I couldn't let that fool me though. No matter how much it hurt. I have to let her go I said over and over. But i knew I already fell in love with her. 
 
"Yah Yang Yoseob! Get your out here!!" Junhyung screamed. "So you guys know huh?" 
 
"How can you just say it like that?! How can you just act like nothing happened? Your girl is crying her eyes out with a bruise you gave her and she doesn't even blame you!" They shouted. 
 
"So you don't know what really happened?" I asked. 
 
"We don't need to hyung," Dongwoon said. 
 
"______________ hit IU-shii first!" 
 
"That didn't mean you had to hit her!" we screamed. 
 
I was about to say something, but i didn't know what to say. They were right. 
 
____________(Your POV)______________
 
"Hey cutie can I come in?" G.Na asked. 
 
"not like it matters," you said. Your eyes had become red and your cheeks were wet with tears. "Move over," G.Na demanded and laid in bed with you. "Storytime?" she asked. First you were confused then you began, "When I ran I bumped into IU. I was really happy that I got to meet her, but she was really mad, until she looked at me she smiled, "Are you _______________? Why are you crying, did yoseob break up with you?" I asked How do you know me, and she explained how Yoseob told her about me. So I told her what i saw: Yoseob back-hugging a girl and asking her, "Will you be my girlfriend?" That's when I came. "Yes i'll be your girlfriend," the girl answered. IU smiled and whispered into my ear, "You know that girl..was me?" 
 
"She snickered, "I was the one that texted you with Yoseob's phone to come meet me at the park where Yoseob used me to help him practice so everything for his girl would be perfect. And this night was perfect....for me. Yoseob will be mine. That's when I slapped her." And Yoseob came. Then everything else and then he....your tears spilled. 
 
"I'm sorry for asking cutie," G.Na unnie kissed your forehead and walked out of your room. 
 
_____________(Yoseob POV)____________
 
"What now, are you guys gonna do something to me?" I asked. But instead they shook their heads and walked away. "You guys," I followed them into the room instead to be handed a pillow and blanket. "What's this?" 
 
"You're sleeping in the living room, we can't really do anything to you that's why," they said.
 
I sighed and went to the couch. I wish ______________ was here. I pouted. NO I can't think about her anymore. I can't believe I hit her. We went through so much together and I just ended it like that. I didn't even know what happened. Images of when she had a nightmare and I promised her I would protect her. Now I know what she meant, by protecting her from me. I'm sorry _____________ I guess my promises are meant to be broken. 
 
After awhile I drifted off to sleep. 
 
The next day we were scheduled for a fansigning event. I did my daily routine which included atleast seeing _____________'s face. As I was about to go across the hall, the Beast members stopped me. "Where are you going?" they asked. 
 
"To see..." I let go of the doorknob and my smile disappeared. "Come on seobiie, let's go jaesoon hyung is waiting for us outside," 
 
At the fansigning event all I could think about was _______________. Every girl looked like her. Every voice belonged to hers. When Kikwang tried to ask me if i was ok, I thought he was ____________ and almost kissed him. I can't do this. 
 
"Yoseob, are you ok?" Doojoon asked worriedly. "This punk is just love sick," Junhyung stated. 
 
On the way back I felt like i was going crazy. I wanted to see _____________, I needed her. "It's so quiet in here, music time!" Hyunseung shouted like a kid and the radio. Oasis played. 
 
"My life just keeps getting better and better," I muttered. 
 
"No it doesn't," Dongwoon said confused. I glared at him then turned back to staring at the window. 
 
"WE're here!" Everyone shouted when we reached the dorm. "That was the longest car ride ever!" Junhyung complained. "Get up you ahjumma!" 
 
"IU?" Doojoon said with a weird face. "Where?" I looked up and the incident from last night creeped into my head. "Yoseob, are you busy?" she asked.
 
"Well I'm kind of tir-" Then I saw ______________ walking with G.NA. "Well I'm not taking no for an answer," She giggled and grabbed my arm. 
 
 
I wanted to stay in bed until I slowly faded away, but G.Na unnie wouldn't hear it and dragged me out. "Ah, fresh air! __________-iie come on smile. Forget about..... let's find you someone better. How about that guy? He's matched you," G.Na smiled. 
 
"No I hate love it stinks! I want to beat up whoever invented love and smoosh it all up and shoot it with arrows and..."
 
G.Na turned your head and you saw the guy. He was cute, but when you got a closer look your heart beat a thousand times faster, and then it sank. "Yoseob," 
 
"cutie forget about-" 
 
"That's Yoseob," Her eyes widened and she quickly grabbed your hand and you both headed to the car. "I'm sorry, I just,"
 
"It's okay. He lives across the hall, I can't always avoid him." G.Na put a comforting hand on your shoulder. "How about some music?" She the radio, however oasis began to play. 
 
"This day just keeps getting better and better," 
 
"Is that?" G.Na closely peered into the window. "Iu," she quietly said. 
 
"Bwoh?" 
 
"Nothing let's go," she smiled and started the car. You felt like someone just stabbed you a million times when IU and Yoseob walked on the sidewalk together holding hands. He used to always hold your hand. Now that he didn't your hands were cold. A tear trickled down which you quickly wiped away. 
 
Even when G.Na tried to distract you, it didn't work. You turned off the radio and closed your eyes. "Unnie why is it that Yoseob wasn't even my boyfriend, yet it feels like we just broke up?" You asked with tears stinging your eyes. 
 
"Cutie it's because you guys were like a couple, you just denied it. Alright ice cream here we come!" 
 
Yoseob always eats ice cream with me. You pursed your lips. "Bahlee," G.Na said. When you entered the ice cream shop Yoseob and you locked eyes for a few seconds. 
 
"Yoseob,"
 
__________(Yoseob POV)_____________
 
"Iu, are you ready?" It took all i had to look away and pretend she wasn't there. All I knew was that I had to get out of there, before I lost it. "Deh," I heard her footsteps so I walked out. "Oh ____________, So how's life?" IU asked
 
_________(G.Na pov)_______
 
"You better leave her alone or I swear I'll,"
 
"You'll what? I can easily tell oppa that she was the one who hurt me. And he'll hate you more and more," She giggled and skipped out of the shop. 
 
"That little demon! Come on let's go get some ice cream,"
 
When we got back to the dorm, we bumped into Yoseob again. "Where's IU?" I asked coldly. "She went back to her dorm," Yoseob bluntly answered. "You mean her freakin cage!" I shouted. 
 
"Leave her alone she didn't do anything!" Yoseob shouted back. "She did more then you will believe," _____________ pointed out. "IU will never do anything wrong," Yoseob defended.
 
"So I'm the one who will?" She let out a small laugh and was about to enter the dorm, but she turned and said, "I forgive you Yoseob, I will never forgive IU. Do you remember what I said, what if that person that hurt me was you? You can't proctect me from anybody, especially not you," 
 
"________________, you should've known that all  my promises are meant to be broken," We both turned and disappeared into our dorms.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
the story is gonna end soon D;