Suprise...

You're My Oasis

"G..good morning Yoseob," you replied. 

 

"I love you Yoseob-ah~"

*No No!! Get out of my head!!*

"You were mumbling in your sleep last night," Yoseob said. 

"I what?!" you asked worriedly.

"You were talking in your sleep," he answered looking at you in an odd way. 

"What did I say?" you asked.

"I don't really know, but you this is what happened. Last night remember when I fell asleep hugging you? Well, in the middle of the night I guess I let go and we both moved around a bit. Then, I woke up when you put your arm around me and you started mumbling. So I thought you were trying to say something, but when I turned to look at you, your eyes were still closed."

Yoseob started to turn red.

"oh..." you said trying to hide that you're relieved. "So what was your dream ___________?" He asked again.

"My..my dream.. pfft..I don't..I don't remember," you answered looking up at the ceiling.  Yoseob sat up and turned to you. "Koh ji mar!! Koh ji mar!! He said tickling you.

[koh ji mar, means lies or liar, something like that. :D] 

Between trying to catch your breath you shouted.

"I'm not lying! I'm...not.. lying!! I'm not..."

"Oooh!" Yoseob stopped tickling you. "You are lying!" 

"What no i'm not!! you yelled back.

"Uh huh!! Remember when we were little, we said if you say something three times it's true!"

Then you had a flash back. At the playground you both said that. Yoseob started tickling you again. Do things from the past have to start happening now?!

"Wae! that was a long time ago!!" 

"You still do it anyway!!" Yoseob argued back.  Suddenly you grabbed a pillow and whacked him on the head. "owww," he said pouting. *He looks so freakin adorable!! Yoseob are you trying to kill me with your aegyo!* You started to run towards the door, but then Yoseob's arms wrapped around your waist. "Omo!" you flinched. "I got you!" he cried hugging you tighter. "You're mine!! ahhaha!" *My heart is beating so fast. But I don't like him! I used to when we were little, but that was just a small crush, why am I acting this way?!! Stupid dream! It's all your fault!*  

“You’re really beautiful,” Yoseob said kissing you on your forehead.

"Yoseob..I.." He let go and turned you to look at him.  "You look beautiful ___________," he said smiling. "Well, I need to go take a shower and wake up the other members we have a photoshoot later. Weird, I'm the first to wake up..." He laughed and sang "Push push, Baby~!" then he closed the door. 

"Am I still dreaming?! Eottokhae? Why does my heart beat so fast everytime he touches me?" 

*I don't like Yoseob! I don't like Yoseob! I don't like....*

"I can't say it three times, because I like...Yoseob..." sighing you turned around to see Junhyung with a suprised expression on his face.

"Jun..Junhyung.." 

His expression slowly began to change and he started to grin. "I'm so telling Yoseob!!" Junhyung started to walk away, but you ran towards him and grabbed his arm. "Please! Please! Don't tell Yoseob!" 

Junhyung looked at you and he sighed. "That's boring! Fine." He was about to walk away, but then he looked at you again and said, "oh yeah! You have to come with us to the photoshoot." And before you could protest he left. 

*Ugh! I really should stop talking out loud!! And why do I have to go to their photoshoot anyway!!? I guess I'd better go take a shower before Hyunseung does.* You grabbed your towel and got some clothes. "Now that I think about it, I'm glad Yoseob brought me to the mall," 

You came out of the bathroom and Yoseob smiled. "I like what your wearing! Wait, I think you should wear this," He ran and put his black hat on your head, then Yoseob fixed your hair. Making you blush. Your wearing http://www.polyvore.com/first/set?id=26073157 

"Eww you were biting this," You said but still kept it on. "Well, in case you haven't noticed I was dancing with my hat," he said laughing. "whatever," you said laughing with Yoseob. "Here you should eat breakfast," Yoseob said handing a bowl or cereal to you. You began eating it happily, when you saw the other five smiling at you. *What is wrong with them? No! Junhyung...* You turned and glared at Junhyung who acted like he was sorry, but he looked like he was trying hard not to laugh. *Oh MY GOD!! That stupid!! ugh!!* You continued to give him death glares, until Yoseob broke the silence. 

"What's going on?" 

"Ask _________," Junhyung said grinning happily.

Yoseob turned to look at you. "I have no idea," You said putting your bowl in the sink. 

"Sure you don't," Hyunseung added.

"Yah! Do you always have to say something after I do?!" 

"What's your point?!" 

"My point is that your annoying!" 

"Would you guys just both be quiet your both annoying happy?!" 

"No!" They both shouted and left the table. 

"I really have no idea what is happening," Kikwang said innocently walking to the living room.

[I really have no idea if Dongwoon and Kikwang ever get paired together, but I think they match pretty well. They're both so innocent heheh well...*kikwang rips off shirt* haha lol]

"Hyung! Wait for me!" Dongwoon whined rushing to the living room with a glass of milk.  "Do you really need milk," Kikwang asked ."Of course I want to be like you," Dongwoon replied. "Then you already beat him Dongwoon-ah, Kikwang is shorter than you," DooJoon said walking to the living room. "I meant muscles," Dongwoon said correcting himself. 

"So what do we do now," Yoseob asked looking at you. "Well, i need to clean these dishes, wanna help?" He smiled and ran to help put the dishes away while you washed them. "Omo!" You looked at Yoseob's face with soap on his cheek. "Mianhe, I was cleaning the plate and the soap flew onto your face," You said laughing. He looked at you with no expression.

*Oh crap he's mad! I've never seen Yoseob mad before, well I have but never at me.*

Yoseob took a step closer to you, then he started laughing and grabbed the soap smearing it on his hands. "I'm so going to get you!" You started to run, but he grabbed you. Holding you with one hand and trying to put soap on you with the other, while you tried to avoid it, and run away.

"YAH! KIM ____________!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!??" 

*I know that voice, a voice I thought I would never hear.* 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So umm.. short chapter. sorry. =.= One question i'm getting tired of writing you can I write  i as in instead of referring to you as you I put I which would be better since your the main character and then yeah...get it? :p