Present

You're My Oasis

 Umma snickered as she raised the bat over her head positioning herself.  "Get ready to go you little brat!" Then she swung. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"____________!! Where are you?!!! ______________!!" Yoseob ran into the house. 

Umma stopped in mid-air cussing under her breath as she hid behind the door. The two unidentified guys ran behind the wall as one of them held the bat.  

"_____________!!!" Yoseob cried as he barged into the room looking around. He then spotted shattered pieces of glass and blood on the floor. Yoseob ran towards it and saw you. "No!! _____________!! Please be okay!! I'm sorry I couldn't protect!" He picked you up bridal style while kneeling down.

Suddenly Yoseob heard footsteps, he turned around to see one of the unidentified men swinging the bat towards him. Knowing he couldn't avoid it, Yoseob closed his eyes. 

"YAH! You bastard!! If you ever show your face again I won't let you go!!!" 

Yoseob opened his eyes to see Doojoon holding the bat and looking at him like this. http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/0c064fb066d6af41af27f0f72914ff6d_medium.jpg

"What happened to-" 

"NOONA!!!" Dongwoon screamed like a 5 year old and ran towards you guys. 

"Omo! Yah! there's blood! Why is there blood?!!" Hyunseung asked looking like he was going to faint. "What happened?!" Junhyung asked. "Yah! we need to go to a hospital!" Kikwang cried. "Hospital?! Chamkkan-"

"There's no time for talking...or your stupid questions Hyunseung, I still don't understand how you can be one of the oldest," Junhyung complained. As everyone ran to the car and drove to the hospital. 

"We need a doctor!" Kikwang cried as soon as you all got inside the hospital. The nurse rushed you guys into a room as she hurried to get the doctor inside. The Beast members waited outside of the room. 

"I'm such a pabo!! I can't believe I didn't protect her! I promised, I promised her!" Yoseob said over and over as he paced around the room. 

"Yah, Yoseob pacing around does not help anyone, but give me a headache sit down," Junhyung demanded. 

"Don't worry Yoseob, she'll be okay," Doojoon said comforting him. Yoseob smiled at him half-heartedly. 

Then the doctor came out. "Is she okay?" Hyunseung asked. "Oh now you can talk?" Junhyung said. 

Well, you can see her, but..."

"____________!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yoseob screamed running into the room. Your eyes fluttered open as someone ran towards you. 

"____________, I was so scared you wouldn't be ok! Ithoughtyouweregone! I'msorryInevermeanttoleaveyoualone!!"

"Ummm...I can't breathe," You said gasping for air. "I'm sorry," 

"Who are you?"

"Stop playing around, you really scared me!" he said. 

"Ummm...How'd I scared you?"

"You were, wait you don't remember anything that happened?" You shook your head looking at him weirdly. "I don't know you either," you said stuttering.  

"You...you don't....remember me?" 

Yoseob turned to the BEAST members who were looking at the ground. "Hyung! Why doesn't she remember me?! HYUNG!!!" He started to shake Doojoon violently by the shoulder. "Hyung! Tell me! why doesn't she remember anything?!!" 

Doojoon looked at Yoseob and said, "Yoseob, ______________, she has....