I did

You're My Oasis

 

Suddenly my eyes shifted to her lips. I felt myself leaning towards her...........

Then, when I was an inch away her eyes shot open. And I jerked back looking away from her as my face turned red. 

"Yah, what the heck were you trying to do?!" she shouted at me.

"I was....I was...ummm..." I looked at her then at the floor. 

Dammit what the heck am I supposed to say now?! She's staring at me, even when she's mad, she looks- what am I saying?! Oh my god I was about to kiss her too!! what is wrong with me?! ___________, is my best friend!

"Aren't you going to answer?" she asked annoyed.

"You were mumbling in your sleep and I was trying to understand you, so I leaned closer" I said lying. 

She looked at me unconvinced, but then her voice softened. "Oh...

___________(Your POV)_____________

I just yelled at him and it was my fault. But it kind of seemed like he was going to kis- oh crap i'm turning red. 

"Hey, sorry for yelling at you..." You said quietly. 

"Mhm.." Yoseob answered smiling. 

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, I guess?" Yoseob replied. 

"Why did you run away when the doctor told you about what happened?" You questioned. 

Yoseob pursed his lips together, then he said, "I think you'll find out soon," he said slightly smiling as he slowly turned red.

What does he mean by that? you thought.

"Can I ask you something else?" you questioned again. Yoseob looked at you, but then he nodded. 

"Have you ever bought ice cream for me?" 

"Ice cream?" he asked suprised, Yoseob suddenly laughed. 

"Yeah, we were about 12 years old. everytime i said something I wanted to eat, you agreed. So I told you to pick something you wanted and you picked ice cream. It turned out to be your favorite food, so we ate it almost everyday." Yoseob chuckled and then he asked, "Did you remember that?!" He looked really excited. 

You nodded slowly as you started to smile. "___________!! That means you're recovering! Your going to remember everything!" He shouted excitedly. "Shhhh..." you said putting your finger to his lips. 

 
(flashback)
Yoseob looked up with ice cream all over his face. "Ahhahhaahha! Yoseobiie you look so cute!" You grabbed napkin and wiped his lip, smiling at him. Then you looked into his eyes and your smile faded, you became really nervous. Yoseob grabbed your hand that was still holding the napkin. 
(end of flashback)
 
Yoseob looked at you worriedly, as you removed your finger from his lips. "what's wrong?" 

"I just had the weirdest....Well I don't really know what it was...."

"Tell me.." Yoseob pleaded as he pouted. "It was, I was wiping ice cream off your face," You answered.

"Oh, at the mall," Yoseob said happily. " see you are remembering fast! But it's just about ice cream, maybe you remember things you like a lot. Or something that makes you happy. " Yoseob guessed. 

"No, I had a flashback where this boy was hiding from me and then he scared me and I started to cry," You told Yoseob. 


"Oh...Umm about that.." Yoseob scratched the back of his neck. "That was me.." 

"But I cried, yet I still remember that. And another time when my mom was hitting me after she took off the shirt you gave me," 

"Yeah I remember that too," Yoseob admitted as his face hardened. For some reason everytime you talked about being abused it always seemed to hurt Yoseob as much as it did for you. Yoseob got up from his chair and walked to the window. 

"Yoseob..." You said calling him. He didn't bother to turn around, but he answered with a quick look at you. "You said I might be having flashbacks of just what I like or what makes me happy, all my flashbacks had you in it. Weird right?" You asked laughing nervously. 

Yoseob turned around smiling, "Chincha?!" You nodded and said, " That means we are really Best Friends!" You said excitedly. Yoseob's smiled faded slightly, "Just friends...."

"Yoseob, my mom.....she, did she abuse me?" You asked. 

"Deh..___________-ah was she here? What did she tell you?" Yoseob asked. 

"She said that I shouldn't trust you, and that-" Yoseob cut you off, "You didn't listen to her did you?!"

You shook your head. "She also said that you kill...you killed your mom," You said quietly.

Yoseob looked suprised, then his face showed regret and sorrow. "I...I did......
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Suprised? Don't worry you'll understand later, XD I hate school!  KARA <3