Question

You're My Oasis

 

 

“YOU BELONG TO ME,” I stated dragging her back into the hospital with that guy following us. 

 

_________________(Your POV)________________

He said that you belonged to him. A million things ran through your head as your heartbeat became faster. His hand warming yours, you don’t know what it was but you felt like you needed him by your side forever.  

“Yo..Yoseob,”

“Yah, why are you stuttering?” He stopped, leaned closer, and looked at you. “Are you ok?”

Your cheeks turned red as you tried to bite down on your lip to stop yourself from smiling.  “Aigoo ____________-ah,” Yoseob pinched your cheeks. “What about school-“ Yoseob put his finger to you lip, “I’d rather not talk about school,” Yoseob smiled at you while you both leaned towards each other. Suddenly Key’s face appeared between the both of you. “What’cha guys doing?”

“Yah! Key?! What are you doing here? Do you know___________?” Doojoon asked as he walked in and put his arm around both you and Yoseob. “He was my old friend,” You answered.

“____________-shii, I see you’re going along with the dare huh,” Junhyung said chuckling.

“Umm…How come you know who I am, but Yoseob doesn’t?” Key asked. “Well Yoseob hasn’t been paying attention to other singers, even if he is a singer himself,” Hyunseung explained.

“What are you talking about?!” Yoseob yelled then he looked at Key. “Key?! Oh My GOODNESs?!!”

“Wae what happened?” Kikwang asked confused. “Nothing, nothing much,” yoseob replied

 

___________(Yoseob POV)____________

I guess it’s really true if you do love someone, then it’s like they’re the only one in the world. “eheheh my bad,” Yoseob said scratching the back of his neck.

“Noona we’re taking you home!” Dongwoon cried.

you smiled, until you noticed that Umma had come.  

Key looked at Umma and his breathing became faster. “Key are you ok?” You asked worriedly, looking at him as beads of sweat staring forming on his forehead. 

“So _______________-ah how do you like me present?”

“What present?” You asked confused. Then Key pulled you towards him. “HEY-“ Yoseob was about to protest when you shook your head and he pouted.

“Key what are you doing?” you asked though he ignored you.

“Key come here,” Umma commanded. Key went to her like he was in a trance. “Umma what did you do to him?” You asked softly.

“What do you mean? He’s fine isn’t he? Much better than that,” Umma replied indicating to Yoseob.  You went to Yoseob he was glaring at Umma.

Umma started whispering to Key. “Key get away from her, Key!” He turned to look at you, then he continued talking to Umma. “Umma what did you do to him?!” She just laughed. “UMMA!!!!” You screamed as you glared at her.

B2st turned to you with wide eyes. Pretty soon everyone was. It was quiet in the hospital as everyone’s eyes were transfixed on you guys.

“_____________-ah, are you ok? Let’s get you back into your room.” Umma said putting on a fake smile. In a few moments she was pushing you into your hospital room with Key and B2ST following, however she locked the door.

“If you want those boys to stay alive, then you must do as I say. However, if you don’t then all 6 of those boys will be gone including Key,  you’ll never see them again.”

“You wouldn’t, you won’t kill them,” You cried unconvinced. Umma striked you across the face. “Listen you little brat, Key has a wealthy family that can get me anything I want. He likes you, but he knows you like Yoseob. So he disagreed with what I offered him, but miraculously finally decided to marry you.”

“What do you mean miraculously?! You forced him didn’t you?!!! You’re going to sell me to key?!!” You shouted tears threatening to spill any moment.

Umma snickered and put her hand on the door knob, in 2 weeks you’ll be married to Key.”

 She laughed and left you with a dumbfounded secret. “____________! Are you OK?!! Did you she do anything to you!?!! Who the heck does she think she is?!!” Everyone was making sure you were ok. “So what did she say to you?” Yoseob asked. “Where’s Key?”

Everyone was quiet. “Where’s Key?” Yoseob looked at you. “Do you like Key?” Yoseob asked. “Where is Key?!” You shouted. You didn’t want to be like this, but if you didn’t agree to marry Key, everything was going to go wrong.

“Key’s in the hall,” Doojoon replied. As you ran out yoseob shouted your name, but Junhyung and Kikwang pulled him.

“Key,” You said. “What did she do to you?”

“She didn’t do anything to me, it’s just that, she told me if I don’t marry you…..She’ll”

“She’ll kill me,” You said finishing his sentence. He looked up at you with a surprised expression, “You say it, like it doesn’t mean anything,”

“It doesn’t, unless it involves others getting hurt,”

“Well you haven’t changed a bit ____________,” Key forced a smile and ruffled your hair.

Yoseob smiles and does that me too.

Blinking to keep the tears from falling, Key asked, “You never loved me did you? You were talking about ‘Him’ weren’t you?”

You nodded. “Why do you act like you’re in a trance when Umma was here?”

“She scares me,” Key admitted. Then you cried, “I don’t want this to be like those dramas where the guy gets sick or something and he doesn’t want to hurt her, so he ends up pretending to hate her, when after all that time, they could’ve been together,” Even if you were trying to make fun of those dramas, you knew that that was what you had to do. As the tears spilled out of your eyes, Key came over and hugged you tightly.

Yoseob, I wish that you could hug me like this.

“Ok, so how are you going to get Yoseob to stop liking you?” Key asked.

“He doesn’t like me,” you said. “He doesn’t like me,” Key said mocking you. “Wasn’t he the one that went on with the dare?”

"You catch on fast,"

OMG! He has a point! Yoseob Likes me? YOSEOB LIKES ME!! OH MY GOSH!! HE LIKES MEEE!!! You smiled but it quickly turned into a frown. YOSEOB said we’re just friends and I have to marry Key anyway.

“_____________ are you sure you want to do this?” Key asked.

You shook your head, but then Key saw Yoseob come out, so he pulled you into a hug. “So do you agree to marry me?”

“Key….”

“Do you?”

“I……

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wooh an update kekkeke well I hope you like it <3 please subscribe and leave comments XP