One WISH

You're My Oasis

 

If I lean just a little closer.....
 
________Yoseob POV___________
 
I pursed my lips and looked at her. I was about to kiss her, but then I pulled back. I leaned another time, but she started moving. 
 
Why can’t I do it?!! 
 
I looked at her again, my heart was beating really fast, and I swallowed hard. 
 
I’m going to do it; I’m going to kiss ______________!!! I’m going to kiss _________________!! 
 
"I love you yoseob,"
 
I froze and looked at her. I can't do it! Aw i can't do it!! She's so innocent! I'm so horrible. I layed flat on my face and flopped around; frustrated. 
 
(the next morning)
 
________Your POV_________
 
you blinked a couple of times and sat up. Yawning you said, "Goodmorning Yoseob," But when you turned to look at him, he was half on the ground and half on the bed. "Why are you uhhh...?"
 
"Long story, don't ask..." Yoseob answered sighing. 
 
"Umm... ok. The b2st members said they wouldn't be here until a couple of days, so what do you wanna do?"
 
"Well, its saturday....hmmm..."
 
Yoseob's face lit up and he propped his elbows onto the edge of the bed and looked at you. "We're alone right?" Yoseob asked wiggling his eyebrows. You playfully slapped Yoseob and asked, "What's that supposed to mean?" "what do you want it to mean?" "I was thinking..." You said teasingly as you got closer to him. "we could....." You looked at Yoseob seductively, then you leaned in and whispered into his ear. "go to the amusement park," 
 
"CHINCHA?! Wait, amusement park?!" 
 
"Yeah.... what did you think?" You asked.  "pshh...nothing?" Yoseob answered looking dissappointed. "ert!" You yelled punching his arm and running away. "OW!! meanie!!" Yoseob cried running after you. "Gotcha!" he said with his arms around your waist. "'Creeper!!" You shouted as you jerked free. "Yah, just because you were sad yesterday i wont go easy on you for saying that!!" You stopped smiling and layed flat on your back on the bed. "oh, mianhe," yoseob said. 
 
"No its ok, I should forget about him, I don't like him, but he was like a best friend and...." 
 
"Then who do you like?" Yoseob asked smiling. 
 
"I'm pretty sure you'll find out someday,"
 
"Someday.....like today?" 
 
"Maybe," You answered getting up to take a shower and change into: http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=35981322
 
"Let's go!!" you shouted excitedly. 
 
"Calm down, it's just the amusement park," 
 
(the car ride)
 
"Yoseob how can you not be excited!?" 
 
"It's just an amusement park, I go there a lot anyway," 
 
"But there's ice cream, cotton candy, games, and rollercoasters!!" You said bouncing in your seat.
 
"Been there, seen all of it, but except the ice cream i do want some of that," Yoseob answered.
 
"Why are you so boring now?!" You complained like a 4 year old and turned away to look out the window. 
 
"Mianhe. I'm just tired _______________-iie," Yoseob said leaning against your arm. Then he started laughing, "Remember when you used to be scared of rollercoasters. You used to say 'why do you wanna go it's so boring!' But i knew you really didn't like rollercoasters. The reason why i always wanted to go, was because you would always hold my hand when you were scared. 
 
You turned to look at Yoseob and smiled, "Pabo," you told him giggling. 
 
(at the amusement park)
 
"Wah! we're here!!" You cried happily, clapping your hands.
"We're at the amusement park~! we're at the amusement park~! WOOH!!" Yoseob shouted jumping up and down. You stopped suddenly and looked at yoseob, who was looking at everything wide-eyed and open-mouthed. You smiled and walked towards him, "Yoseob, calm down. It's just an amusemt park," You said imitating him. Yoseob smiled brightly and ran to catch up with you. Suddenly you felt Yoseob pick you up and twirl you around. "Ok stop, people are staring! What will they say if they know it's you?!" you warned laughing at the same time. Yoseob put you down and said, "No one will know, especially not with this," Yoseob stated pointing to his disguise. He hugged you from behind and laid his head on your shoulder. "Yoseob what are you doing, we're just best friends,"
 
He let go of you and pouted. "I know you like me and you know i like you, so why can't we be together?" 
 
"How do you know if i still like you," you asked. "Because I know everything about you. Which is one reason i should be your boyfriend." 
 
"Whatever. ok how about this. If you can tell me all the reasons of why you should be my boyfriend i might...." you said not finishing your sentence. "You might what?!" You smiled and walked on."Come on!! I wanna go on that rollercoaster!!" Yoseob rolled his eyes and you guys waited in line. 
 
(on the rollercoaster)
 
"YOSEOB!! THIS IS SO EXCITING!! I can't wait til' it starts!!" 
 
"ALL BODYPARTS INSIDE, MAKE SURE YOUR SEATBELT IS SECURED, AND ENJOY YOUR RIDE~" 
 
You bit your bottom lip and looked at Yoseob. He looked back at you and smirked, "Thought you weren't scared,"
 
"I'm not!" you replied. "Ok, then lets make a dare," he suggested. "Fine!" 
 
"Alright, they take a picture on this rollercoaster right after it drops down. So we have to show no emotion at all, and whoever wins gets one wish from the other person," 
 
"A wish?" -_-
 
"Deh! You should be prepared, I'm going to get my wish!" this time you smirked. The rollercoaster slowly made its way to the top, suddenly WOOSH! It went down really fast. Yoseob quickly grabbed your hand and squeezed it tightly. You smiled and intwined your fingers together. Yoseob screamed like a little girl while you screamed for no reason at all XD 
 
At the end you sighed and said, "Wah that was pretty scary," 
 
"Pfft, it wasn't even scary. It was uhh... it was boring..."
 
"Ok...." you answered. replaying when Yoseob had screamed his head off. Hmmm... But what am I going to wish for if i win? I wish that Yoseob would win, because i know what he's gonna wish for. I have an idea. (LIGHTBULB) 
 
"Yoseob go buy me some ice cream!" 
 
"WHAT!!?? I wanna see the picture too!!" 
 
"I'LL SHOW YOU LATER!"
 
After buying the picture, you walked to a trash can and ripped it up. "HERE!!" Yoseob screamed coming with your ice cream. "I CAN'T BELIEVE I LOST!!" YOu lied. "What you lost!! But i screamed like a....psh. I knew it!" yoseob said. But when he walked by the trash can he saw that he lost. Yoseob smiled, "Ok my wish is...that you have to give me a kiss every morning and night. But it has to be somewhere on my face," he said winking. 
 
"WHAT?!" you cried.
 
"You know you want too!" 
 
You blushed and turned away from him. "I do not!" 
 
"Ok, ok," He replied walking away, "By the way, you look cute when you blush," 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
Comments pwease :D