Suprise revealed

You're My Oasis

 

Yoseob and you stopped what you guys were doing and looked up at the person. 

"Um..Umma.." you stuttered as Yoseob let you go and you were both standing beside each other. "Halmeoni," Yoseob  said. Umma stomped towards you as you tried to hide behind Yoseob, then she slapped you, and grabbed your hair. "Umma! Umma! It hurts! apa! Please let go!" Yoseob stood there shocked by the whole incident. 

"You can only think of yourself! You spoiled brat!" 

"What are you doing?!" Doojoon yelled with a confused but serious expression. 

"Let her go!" Junhyung cried. 

"Let her go?! Let her go?!" She smirked. "After she stole my money, after she ran away from home, and then she lives in a house full of guys!! You think I should let her go?!" Umma laughed and yanked your hair. You started to fall, but then Yoseob caught you, finally regaining his senses.

"Yos...Yoseob.."You mumbled looking up at him. "I promised I would always protect you," He said helping you stand up as your mom glared at Yoseob. "I remember you..Yoseob, yang yoseob." she snickered. "You were better when you couldn't do anything, a helpless child!" she said laughing. 

"I'm not as helpless as you think I am," Yoseob stated. Umma stared at him for a long time. "Now, I think you should leave," Hyunseung demanded. 

"__________'s coming with me," She argued back. 

"No she's not," Kikwang said standing infront of Yoseob and you. "If you lay a hand on her, I don't know what I'll do to you," Kikwang warned. All the other members came to Kikwang's side defending you. "I will come back and I will find you, _____________. Tomorrow you should enjoy my present" Umma said grinning. 

"None of us want your present!" Doojoon shouted. Umma smirked and left, letting out a big sigh everything started to spin and the room turned black. The only thing that you could remember was that Yoseob caught you again and everyone was screaming your name.

*My eyes feel so heavy, I feel so sore.* 

You forced your eyes to open and slowly turned your head to see Yoseob sitting on a chair beside the bed sleeping while holding your hand.

*Yoseob? Did he sleep at all?*

Trying to sit up, you did your best not to wake Yoseob. 

"Oh you're awake," he said yawning and rubbing his eyes. "I tried not to wake you up," You stated. Yoseob raised his eyebrows and smiled. "Well, atleast you're ok," 

"What happened to me?" you asked.

"After your mom left, you fainted. The doctore said you were just under stress," 

"oh," 

"How do you feel?" 

"A little tired," He smiled and grabbed a bowl of soup near the table. "Where'd you..." 

"The guys made it for you, it's still warm," He picked up the spoon with soup in it and fed you. "Wait, the guys made soup?" 

Yoseob laughed, "If you eat all the soup, then I'll tell you everything that happened," Yoseob said. "Araso," Yoseob fed you all of the soup and began to tell you what happened. 

“Oh let’s make some soup for noona!” Dongwoon cried. “Are you serious?” Junhyung asked lazily. “Yah, show some respect,”Doojoon nagged. “Araso! Let’s go!” Kikwang shouted. “Go go go!” Hyunseung yelled. They all got up and went to the kitchen. “I’m going to wash the rice,” Junhyung called. “1, 2, 3, 4…” “The number is 5, like after 4..it’s 5..” Dongwoon said. "Aish I know that!" Junhyung shouted, but in the end Dongwoon had to count for him. "Do we clean the vegetables with soap?" Hyunseung asked. "Ani, just throw it in the sink," Kikwang replied. "Who left the vegetables in here?" Doojoon asked looking at hyunseung and Kikwang who were slowly trying to escape." 

"Wow, you guys are so..."

"Weird?" 

"No, you guys are so sweet," you said smiling. Yoseob chuckled and hugged you, "I'm glad you're okay," 

"So....." Doojoon said. 

"What are you two doing?" Junhyung asked raising his eyebrows. 

"Noona! You're okay!" Dongwoon shouted running towards you to give you a bear hug. 

"Wah! So beautiful my girl~!" Kikwang sang. 

"Oh oh girl~!" Hyunseung added. All the Beast members started to dance and Yoseob joined them, while you smiled and watched. 

 

I can’t take my breath, breath, breath~!

"Yobeseyo?" Doojoon said answering his phone. 

"YAH! WHERE ARE YOU GUYS?! I CALLED YOU LATE AT NIGHT SO YOU REMEMBER TO COME TO THE PHOTOSHOOT! YOU GUYS ARE 3 HOURS LATE! IF YOU GUYS DON'T COME NOW I WILL NOT LET YOU GO ANYWHERE FOR 2 WEEKS! THE ONLY THING YOU WILL DO IS PRACTICE AND PRACTICE ARASO!!!!"

"We are so dead!" Hyunseung shouted as everyone ran. "Grab your shoes! bah-lee!" Doojoon cried. "Come on ___________!" Yoseob whined. " I'm to tired to go, I'm sorry," you answered. "oh araso, just rest ok! I'll come back really fast!" Yoseob promised also handing you the house phone indicating to call if something happens. He pouted then closed the door. 

They all ran out only wearing socks and holding their shoes all the way to the car. You laughed to yourself and laid back down. Just as you were drifting off to sleep there was a loud bang as the door flew open. Lazily you opened your eyes to see...

"Umma..."

"Wae?! You like calling me that?! I will never let you call me that again!" 

"Umm...Umma," you stuttered tears filling your eyes. You dislike your mom, but you don't HATE her.

"What did I say?!" she shouted grabbing your arm as she pulled you out of bed, throwing you on the floor. "I'm not your mom anymore!!" she cried as she shouted for someone to come in. 

*what's happening? I feel so weak, who's there?* 

Then you remembered the house phone Yoseob had put near the bed for you. *Yoseob! Yoseob! HELP ME!!* You reached for the phone only to be hit on the hand. "Let's see what would happen if you "accidently" fell out of the window," umma said as two people brought you to the window. "Please let me go," you pleaded weakly. Umma smirked and said, "No, we should make them both suffer," 

She laughed and pulled you by the collar, secretly you grabbed the phone. But because you were so weak you couldn't press the buttons and just held onto it. "What would happen if you forgot all about Yoseob?" Umma asked. She then banged your head on the glass mirror and you fell on the floor.  

________________(Yoseob POV)____________

As we got to the photoshoot, I was sad ____________ couldn't go. "WHAT TOOK YOU GUYS SO LONG?!! YOU KNOW HOW LONG WE HAD TO WAIT?!!!" Jaesoon hyung shouted. We kind of just ignored him and took some photos. 

"Are you thinking about ____________?" Junhyung laughed teasing me.

"ani..aniya!" I stuttered. 

"Sure Yoseob," Kikwang said listening to our conversation. 

"It's just what if her mom comes to our house and....I need to go see if she's ok," 

"Aish, stop being paranoid," Hyunseung said as he patted my back and went to take a picture. 

"Calm down guys, I think Yoseob should just give _____________ a call. I mean after her umma came and did all of that, we have no idea what could happen." Doojoon said reassuring yoseob, but at the same time making him more worried. "Kamsahamnida hyung,"  

"What do you think you're doing?!" Jaesoon hyung asked. "Go over there Yoseob you're next!" Jaesoon demanded. 

*___________! I'f something is wrong, I'm sorry wait for me.*

____________(Your POV)_____________

"Yoseob......help me.." you said softly as you used all of your last strength to press the speed dial. Then you became unconscious. 

"Give me the bat," Umma demanded as she was handed a bat. 

[the thing you use in baseball!! :D]

"What are you doing to do?" unidentified voice. 

Umma snickered as she raised the bat over her head positioning herself.