How......

You're My Oasis

 

"I...I did......"

"what?" you asked softly not believing what he said.

Yoseob walked over to the chair he sat on before. Then he tilted his head back and closed his eyes. 

"After we moved here, I hated everything. I had no friends, we were poor, and I really missed you. I wanted to go back to my real home. So, one day we were in the car," Yoseob became really quiet. "I hate having to remember any of this...."

"You don't have to tell me the stor-" Yoseob cut you off.

"When we were in the car, we were arguing about something. I brought my father into the conversation and she just went crazy, the car suddenly spun around a few times, and my mom lost control of the wheel. We ran out of the car before it blew up. I went back to get something without knowing it, and Umma ran to me. The car blew up but I wasn't hurt...." Yoseob inhaled deeply as he opened his eyes and looked at you. 

"She sacrificed herself to save me, all because of me." Yoseob closed his eyes again. 

"Yoseob....it's ok," You said trying to comfort him. 

"It's not ok, I killed my own mom," Yoseob retorted. 

You placed your hand on his shoulder. "It's ok, you didn't know what you were doing," You said trying again. He looked up at you. "You're not alone, you have Junhyung, Dongwoon, Doojoon, Kikwang, Hyunseung, and me." 

Yoseob smirked, "You remembered their names?" 

"They introduced themselves after you ran out," you answered. "Oh," yoseob replied. 

"Let's talk about something else," Yoseob said trying to fake a smile. You noticed, but agreed. "Ok, what about we talk about how I got here. You said you left, what happened to me?" You asked him. 

"Well, I left when I was like 5, I remember you were only 4," Yoseob said. 

"A few years late-"

"A few?" You asked in a sarcastic way. 

"Ok a lot, I end up seeing you come on a bus to my school, then I find out you are my best friend. Your mom found you, she came inside the house she left later, I had to go to a photoshoot, I knew something was wrong, because I'm SUPERMAN!" Yoseob shouted. 

"I thought this was supposed to be a serious matter," You stated. 

"This is," "Ok?" You replied back. 

"Later, I found you unconscious, Doojoon saved me from a metal bat, and we drove you to the hospital." Yoseob explained smiling. "Why the heck are you smiling?! I was unconscious by a metal-" 

 

(flashback) 

"Umma..."

"Wae?! You like calling me that?! I will never let you call me that again!" 

"Umm...Umma," you stuttered tears filling your eyes. You dislike your mom, but you don't HATE her.

"What did I say?!" she shouted grabbing your arm as she pulled you out of bed, throwing you on the floor. "I'm not your mom anymore!!" she cried as she shouted for someone to come in. 

*what's happening? I feel so weak, who's there?* 

Then you remembered the house phone Yoseob had put near the bed for you. *Yoseob! Yoseob! HELP ME!!* You reached for the phone only to be hit on the hand. "Let's see what would happen if you "accidently" fell out of the window," umma said as two people brought you to the window. "Please let me go," you pleaded weakly. Umma smirked and said, "No, we should make them both suffer," 

She laughed and pulled you by the collar, secretly you grabbed the phone. But because you were so weak you couldn't press the buttons and just held onto it. "What would happen if you forgot all about Yoseob?" Umma asked. She then banged your head on the glass mirror and you fell on the floor.  

"Yoseob......help me.." you said softly as you used all of your last strength to press the speed dial. Then you became unconscious. 

"Give me the bat," Umma demanded as she was handed a bat.

"What are you doing to do?" unidentified voice. 

Umma snickered as she raised the bat over her head positioning herself. 

"____________!! Where are you?!!! ______________!!" Yoseob ran into the house. 

(end of flashback)

"What's wrong did you have another flashback or something?" Yoseob asked.  You just stared stunned by what you saw in your flashback.  "She tried to kill me," You barely muttered. 

"Tell me everything you saw ___________," Yoseob demanded his face hardening as he clenched his fists. After you told him, Yoseob bit his lip, and grabbed your hand. "Mianhe...." 

"Yoseob...."

"Mianhe ____________-ah, I'm sorry couldn't help you," 

"Yoseob," 

"I'm such a pabo!" Yoseob kept saying it over and over, without letting you speak. So, you held his face in your hands, making him be quiet. "Don't worry about it, you tried to help me, and you did. I'm alive," You said comforting him as you smiled. 

"From now on, I'm not letting you go anywhere without me araso!" Yoseob said pinching your cheeks as he chuckled.

"Your going to be my bodyguard? That's like being in jail!" You whined. 

"So you're saying, you wouldn't want me around you!? Well, I see how it is!" Yoseob said as he got onto the bed and tried to pinch your cheeks. 

"Yah, I was just kidding!!" You said laughing as yoseob stopped and laughed with you. 

"Hey, is this your jacket?" You asked Yoseob. 

"Oh, yeah," 

"How'd it get here?" You questioned. 

"Oh, I was tired, so I kind of just put my jacket anywhere," Yoseob replied. 

"Yeah, right! I know you, you don't do that." You said arguing back. 

"Ok fine, I put it there because you were cold," Yoseob admitted. 
 

You moved a little and laid your head on his chest. "I think i'm starting to remember everything." 

"Like what?" 

"It's a secret....."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MAN I haven't wrote in awhile. it's a long story........... Do you guise know any song that would match this story, drama, fanfic... lol 
ANYWAYS XD oh poop i forgot >.< hey, I just noticed it's close to new years! <3 I'm try my best to write on new years day. kekkekeke