Truth, no...... DARE

You're My Oasis

 

"It's a secret....."
 
"I'm hungry!" Yoseob whined. "You're always hungry!" You cried pushing him off the bed. "Shouldn't you be at the dorm right now?" 
 
"I would, but the members would make such a big deal after what I did," Yoseob said looking at the floor. It got really quiet, then you asked, "Oppa, where am I going to live?" 
 
"Your not living with your umma, and that's for sure," someone said from the doorway. 

You both turned to look and see who it was, and it was the rest of the beast members. 

"Yah, Yang Yoseob you better not run off like that anymore, or I'll punish you," Doojoon demanded giving Yoseob a death glare as everyone laughed. 
 
"Aish, you two are way to close to each other," Junhyung teased. Everyone walked to the bed and sat down. 
 
"Hey, where'd you guys come from anyway?" Yoseob asked while Doojoon was still staring at him. 

"Oh, hyung u have no idea!! WE walked the whole way!" Dongwoon cried as he trugged inside the room carrying 3 big bags filled with stuff. 
 
"Oh yeah, Dongwoon forgot about chu sorry!" Kikwang apologized running to help him. 
 
"What's that?" You questioned looking at the big bags. 
 
"Wait, you guys didn't answer my question!!!" Yoseob whined then pouted.
 
*OMG! He is so adorable!! I just wanna hug him right now!! Waht the freak am I saying!!???* You bit down on your lip to keep from smiling and looked away. 
 
_______________________(Yoseob POV)____________________
 
*Why is ________________ looking away from me, maybe she doesn't think I'm cute. Awwww. She looks so cute when she's doing that. Aish stupid brain! stop thinking that way! LALALALALALALALALA! This is not going to work! Maybe I should keep my distance away from ________________, she won't like you, YANG YOSEOB SO STOP THINKING ABOUT HER!!!* 
 
"We thought you'd show up here some time later, so we went home to get anything fun we could do at the hospital and came back," Hyunseung answered. 
 
"Hey guise let's play truth or dare!" Junhyung said with excitement. 

"chincha?! araso!" Kikwang and Dongwoon cried happily. 

"You guise are such kids, but I'll play too," Doojoon said. 

"I wanna play!" Me and _____________ shouted at the same time. We both looked at each other, the others just started to set up the cards they took out from one of the bags. Everyone else didn't notice, but ____________ and I found it kind of awkward, until she started laughing. 
 
*Goodness woman! Why do you have to make it so hard, to not like you! Ugh!* 
 
I walked over to sit inbetween Doojoon and Hyunseung. "Yah, why do you have to go such a difficult spot? There's a huge space over there!" Hyunseung shouted pushing me towards......_________________.
 
I went to sit next to her, as Hyunseung asked, "So, how do we play?" 
 
"Oh my Gosh!" everyone cried. "What! I never played this game before!!" Hyunseung argued back. 
 
"Yes, you have, and you always say the same thing," Junhyung retorted. 

"Oh! are we playing truth or dare?!" Hyunseung asked laughing.  "How did this kid ever pass high school?!" Junhyung asked sarcastically.
 
"Hyung, can we play now?" Dongwoon asked. 

"Ok _____________, truth or dare?" Doojoon questioned. "Umm, dare" ______________ answered. 

Doojoon handed her the card as she read it to herself. Her eyes grew wide. I wonder what the card said. "I am not doing this!" 
 
_________________ threw the card on the floor as I grabbed it. Kiss the person on your left. I'm on her left. 

"You have to it's a dare!" Kikwang cried. "Wae what does it say?!" Junhyung yanked the card from my hand. 
 
___________________(Your POV)________________
 
Junhyung looked at you as you blushed like crazy. He started laughing like crazy. 
 
*Of course, he's going to make me kiss YOSEOB!*  you turned away from everyone. 

"Noona, just kiss him on the cheek." 
 
"Can I get another card?!!! Please! PLEASE! PLEASE!! PLEASE!!!" You begged. 
 
"FINE!" Junhyung said tossing you another card, "But this time you can't deny it or else I will...." Junhyung looked at Yoseob - trying to read his shirt upside down - and chuckled.  "Seriously," he laughed indicating how I can like a guy like Yoseob.
 
I looked at him smiled and shrugged. * I think it's cute. If only he'll feel the same...* You sighed aloud and read the card to your self. "Oh hell naw! It's worse than the other card! Aish I think I'm going to die!"
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
AHAHHAHAHH LOL XD So i forgot to update cuz like homework and yeah.  comment and subcribe! ;D