Like Before

You're My Oasis

________(Your POV)____________

You and Yoseob walked to the mall talking about what you guys used to do when you both went shopping, then you got to the entrance.

"Woah! This mall is huge!" You shouted in suprise.

"Seriously? Your missing out on a lot!" Yoseob stated laughing.

"Shut up!" I don't know why, but I've been using the word 'shut up' a lot!

"Kaja!" He said in excitement. "I'm going to buy you a whole set of clothes!!" He shouted happily as we went into a girl store. "Seobiie isn't this kind of weird for you to shop at a girls store?" 

Yoseob looked around http://i656.photobucket.com/albums/uu284/SBBforever/funny_cute_faces_from_yoseob_by_yulitza25-d32kmm8.jpg

"No look there's another couple right there," he answered joyfully. "Why are you so happy?"  you questioned looking at him weirdly even though his face was cute!! "Well, I just found my best friend in the whole world!! Who I missed so much ahaha," He smiled and ruffled your hair. "Ok so what do you want to buy?" 

"Yoseob these clothes are so expensive and.." He interrupted you "Don't worry about it araso!" He replied smiling at you. *Is there something on my face, why is he smiling at me like that?* "what about these?" Yoseob held up different pairs of skinny jeans, his arms flexing. *oh my goodness!! Why am I going so crazy!!??* "Umm...__________ what about these?" yoseob repeated again. 

"I don't know..." Putting down the clothes he walked closer to you and leaned closely to your face. *what..what is he doing! Eottokhae!!?* 

"Aigoo! Remember when we were little, you said you wanted to buy pretty clothes, then why are hesitating now?" Yoseob asked. "Well I," Yoseob stopped you. "Why don't I find clothes for you," 

"Yoseob, your a guy," 

"Yeah, but you need clothes." He made you sit down, then he ran back and forth with a bunch of clothes. "Finally!"  Yoseob pushed you into the dressing room, throwing the clothes at you, and then closing the door. *crap! I can't say anything! But...Hey this is pretty, I guess he does have some style!! kekekeke! He hasn't changed a bit!* You came out of the dressing room wearing this: http://img2.polyvoreimg.com/cgi/img-set?.out=jpg&id=pi-O0bMI4BG1yz8jnL-IPg&size=m   

"Woah! You look...Let's buy it!!" Before you could protest about the price Yoseob dragged you to the cash register and paid. "I'll try to pay you back later," 

"Aniyo! I won't let you, but if you try to then I'm spending it on ice cream for you and me," he said laughing. "I want some ice cream right now," 

"You always do! But I want some too," So you guys walked to an ice cream stand at the food court. Both of you went to a table and Yoseob sat in front of you, shoving his face into the ice cream cup. Finally he looked up with ice cream all over his face. "Ahhahhaahha! Yoseobiie you look so cute!" You grabbed napkin and wiped his lip, smiling at him. Then you looked into his eyes and your smile faded, you became really nervous. Yoseob grabbed your hand that was still holding the napkin. 

"Y..yoseob..." you muttered. "Yah, why do you look so nervous? So you do like me huh?" he teased. "Bwoh!? N..N..No!" *For some reason I stuttered saying no, maybe I do like yoseob..*

"Araso, araso! I was just teasing calm down!" 

Your face turned really red. "Come on let's go!" 

"What where?! Yoseob I'm tired!" 

"They're here!" 

"What?! Who's here!?"

"Come on!" We ran outside. "Goodness I thought I was late!!" 

"Your not late! Come on let's go...who's that?" DooJoon asked.

"Don't you remember ________?" Junhyung answered. 

"She's coming with us?" Gikwang questioned.

"Annyonghaseyo noona!!" Dongwoon said respectfully.

"Hi!" Hyunseung added. "Hi!" Junhyung said mocking Hyunseung in a girl voice."Yah!" Hyunseung yelled. "Wae?!" Junhyung yelled back. "Babo!" "Babo!" junhyung mocked again. Doojoon pushed them into the car, you could still hear them fighting until he shut the door. 

"Hold up! Going where?" 

"HOME!!" Yoseob shouted like a little kid.

 "What?! Who's home?!" 

"Our home noona!" Dongwoon said.

"Bwoh!!? No way! You guys are guys!!" 

"Thank you...?" Gikwang replied.

"Girls are with girls! Guys are with guys!" You protested.

"Actually if your bi, lesbian, or gay then you do that," Kikwang said.

"Then are you saying we're one of those three?" Yoseob asked.

"I'm just going to go in the car, come on Dongwoon," Kikwang said embarrassed.

[I change gikwang to kikwang sometimes!!]

"Come on _________! Pwease!!" 

"But.."

"Please! your my best fwend!" *oh my goodness Yoseob!! Your aeygyo is killing me, but I can't* "Pwease!!" you shook your head. "Fine!" He pouted. Suddenly you were slung over someone's shoulder and you were being carried into the car. *Yoseob's carrying me!! No I shouldn't be...But he's so adorable!! Anyways it's not like I can do anything! I guess I could try!* "Yoseob! Let me go!!" you hit his back several times, but he didn't care. Yoseob probably didn't even feel it. "________ calm down, it's just like before, when we use to sleep over at each others house," You stopped hitting him and he finally got you inside the car. "Let's go home!!" Yoseob shouted sitting next to you.   

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry it's short!! >.< omg!! I didn't do my homework oh well kekeke!