The dare and Yoseob's goal

You're My Oasis

"Oh hell naw! It's worse than the other card! Aish I think I'm going to die!"

Junhyung tried to yank it out of your hand, but you held onto to it tightly. "I wanna see!!" Yoseob whined. Only he knew your weakness, as he tickled you to death. "Stop! Stop!! I'll give it to you!!" You cried. Yoseob took it from you and read it. His eyes grew wide.

__________(Yoseob POV)_____________

I felt my cheeks burn, my heart raced, and it seemed like I was going to fall over. For 3 whole days! 3 WHOLE DAYS!         
Kim _______________, your all mine now. No i'm not supposed to think this way! I'm supposed to go against it. Awww... fine I'll just go against it. Yesh

___________(Your POV)______________

"Guys I can't be with ____________, we're best friends and that's it. And it'll stay like that forever and ever!"

The words he said hit your heart with full force, stabbing you with every word. best friends forever and ever. It made you feel like dying. You blinked for a little bit to stop the tears from falling, aware that Junhyung was watching.

"Yeah! We're best friends forever!!" You shouted and faked a big smile.

Yoseob turned to looked at you, his face expression turned into sorrow for a moment, you were sure of it. But then he smiled super big and laughed making you unsure. 

"I can think of so many reasons why we should not be together," Yoseob stated. "We're best friends, we know everything about each other, her parents are like my parents, we already do somethings that couples do already, so what's the point?" 

The beast members burst out laughing as your cheeks turned rose red. "Yoseob, it's like you guys are already a couple," Doojoon  said. 

Yoseob's face had confusion written all over it. "Yah, if you guys know everything about each other and you act like a couple......doesn't that mean that you and ____________ are a couple already?" Hyunseung asked.  All eyes turned to look at the both of you. 

"This is how close we are!" you shouted annoyed. "Hey, I'm kind of tired. I wanna go home to my mickey mouse!" Kikwang whined.  "I'm not carrying these bags all the way there." Dongwoon shouted. "Dongwoon carry the bags," Kikwang demanded walking out the door. "Dongwoon just leave the bags here," Doojoon said as he pushed Dongwoon out the door. "Komawo hyung!" Dongwoon said while they were walking. "Wait I'm confused why are we leaving?"Hyunseung questioned as Doojoon pulled him. 

You got up and walked over to the bed and laid down. 
 

"So what do we do now?" Yoseob asked, but you ignored him. 

"_______________? ______________? Yah kim ________________!" Yoseob yelled. 

"Wae?!" You answered. 

Sensing that you were annoyed Yoseob walked over and went to the side of the bed you were facing. "_____________-ah. Mianhe, don't be sad. " He looked up at you and pouted with innocent looking eyes.

Then it was a light bulb popped up, Yoseob suddenly put on his yellow gloves and started singing and dancing "candy" by hot. 

[If you don't know this song your are CRAZY!! I forbid you to read any further unless you watch the whole mv of candy by H.O.T XD]

You looked at him and laughed. *Gosh he's so adorable!! eottokhae?! I'll close me eyes, but i don't want to miss this. No I have to.* You shut your eyes tightly, "Yoseob I think you should be quiet it's like 7 in the morning, the doctors will know," 

*Mianhe*

_______________(Yoseob POV)______________

*Just wait Kim ________________, I'll show you my aegyo until you call me cute* 

I smiled and went to sleep on the chair.