Secrets

You're My Oasis

"Huh?" You asked confused. "I was thinking about something," 

"oh I was going to say...umm nevermind it's not that important,"  Yoseob replied. "Ok I guess?" you said getting up when the bell rang. "When's our next class?" You asked Yoseob. He pointed at the building and you both walked to it. 

"where do we sit?" You asked when you guys got there. "Come over here!" he said happily pulling you to the back of the room. "why are we sitting in the back?" you questioned after sitting down. "Well, the teacher can't see us and we won't get called on," Yoseob replied. Suddenly the teacher came, all the students got up and bowed. After that the teacher started to explain things on the worksheet.

"Look it my eraser smells like watermelon," Yoseob said smelling it. 

"Really! Let me see!" you cried trying to grab it from his hands.

"No wait! I'm not done! It smells so good!" he smelled it again, but then you yanked it out of his hands. "Hey! My eraser!" He whined pouting. *Omg!! He looks so adorable!! Why is my heart beating so fast?!* Then the teacher came around handing out the worksheet and you gave it back to yoseob. 

"Do you know how to do it?

"Honestly, no"

"Haahha! That's why you should've paid attention,"

"What?! It's your fault! You and your watermelon eraser!" You yelled accusing him, then you playfully hit his arm. *He's arm it's so muscular! Oh my gosh! I'm turning red! Crap!! crap!! Why am I turning red?! I don't even like him!!* "Are you okay?" He asked laughing at my red face. *Does he know!!* Yoseob turned and started to work on the sheet but failed. You giggled knowing you couldn't do it either then the bell rang. 

"Well I guess I should be going now," you said reluctantly. *Even though I have nowhere to go.* Seeing your troubled face he asked, "I always wondered where your school stuff were," Knewing he expected an answer you answered saying, "Maybe I'll tell you later." Then you walked away. 

_____________(Yoseob POV)_______________

"Maybe I'll tell you later." Then she walked away. *There's something wrong, where's she going?* I started running and hiding behind things, until we got to the park. "__________-ah what are you doing?" I said to myself. She was sitting on the swing and I snuck up from behind and covered her eyes. "Omo! yah! what the? Who are you?!" She yelled. "Aigoo! You already forgot about me?!!" I let go and walked in front of the swing, then I squat down and looked up at her. "You scared me!!" _________ was about to hit me, instead I quickly lifted her off the swing and put her down. *She looks so beautiful when the wind blows her hair. My heart is beating so fast! I felt this feeling when I was with __________, what if she really is her?!!* 

"Why'd you do that?!" she shouted.

"Why are you just sitting here in the park? You look homeless!" 

"Your mean!" she said and pouted. *She looks so cute when she pouts I feel like dying!!* 

"Araso, mianhe, I can walk you home." 

"Anyia, it's ok I...."

"Are you sure, I mean your so clueless anyone could've snuck up on without you even knowing and I would've...."

"You would've?"

"Nothing..I, do you want me to take you home or not?!" I shouted turning red.

"I can't go home..."

"what?"  we both sat down on the swing. "This is going to take a long time, but you can't tell anyone! Araso!"  "ok, sure" I promised.

"A long time ago I used to have a best friend. He was always so nice and he always wanted to protect me, but we were only around 4 or 5, so I began to forget about him after he left. But before that, my dad had fallen in love with some other girl, my mom became frustrated about a lot of things. She started to take it all out on me. My best friend promised to protect me from my mom, she always liked him. He was the best at everything. He's only one year older, but he started school late to be in my class. Then his dad died, his mom couldn't stand living there anymore so they left. After that my mom started to abuse me my whole life. Just today, I got a letter and ran away from home."                       

"Woah! wait! What was the name of your best friend?!" 

"Umm this is going to sound crazy, but his name is Yoseob.." you muttered. 

*It is her!! It is ___________!! I missed her like crazy!! I couldn't even sleep without ever thinking about her!! Even when you tried to forget about ____________ I couldn't!  I loved her so much!! I waited to meet her again, so I never fell in love with anyone else* I couldn't help myself, but I grabbed ____________ and hugged her.  

"Yoseobiie? Is it you?" she pulled away from our hug. She was crying.. "You left me!! You left me!! After you promised me that you would protect me! I lived my whole life being abused without anyone!! Your life was perfect and the whole time you knew! you knew exactly where I was and you left me there!!!" _________ backed away.  "No you don't understand..."  "You don't even care do you?!"  "I tried to find you, but your mom told me you went to live somewhere across the ocean, I didn't forget you!" I started to cry and fell on my knees.

"You..you tried to find me?" 

I looked up at her and she hugged me. "I'm sorry I didn't know, I just.." sighing she sat down, turned and half lifted her shirt revealing a few scars on her back. "Oh my god, I'm sorry, I'm so stupid!! I should've never believed her!" I reached to touch her scar and she winced in pain, that's when I saw her back was bruised too. Then she put her shirt down. "I'm so sorry __________" she turned to me and we both got up. "You know what, let's go shopping like we did when we were little, it always made you happy," he said smiling really big.  

"To tell you the truth, I kind of..well," I scratched the back of my neck. "I can't believe I'm telling you this, but I kind of had a crush on you when we were little,"

"Really? I kind of did too," she said.

"How about now?" I teased nudging her with my elbow. 

"shut up," she jokingly said slightly pushing me while walking faster. 

"I'll take that as a yes," I chuckled running after her. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Did it get better?! sorry for not adding another chapter in awhile. kekekeek X] Can you imagine that it's happening to you!! like dont imagine yourself just see his adorable face!! O_O  aigoo! kyopta!! oh and please comment and subscribe!!